1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fog Lamps Installation on ACTIVE

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by SHASHANKREDDY, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Hi there...
    I am new at this forum.. I want to install fog lamps on my punto active as well. I see that you got them at Agarwal, Kashmiri gate. So please help me in procuring the equipment for me as well. I want to know the cost you bought them for and the location of the dealer.

2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

i got my fog lamps installed in a real hurry last week as i was going for a road trip of 1500 kms. the work was done at my frnd's shop at ashok vihar and i procured left fog lamp and left and right covers from HIM peeragarhi (they still have one left side fog lamp) and right Fog lamp from Dhingra motors gurgaon ( they also have two right side available, one was although broken).

fog lamps : 1758*2 = 3516
    cover : 153*2 = 306
    Installation = 480

total cost = 4302
  3. Soms.ns

Soms.ns Timido

I am mentally prepared for lightforce in my Punto. I need to see how does it looks. have you guys seen any with Lightforce, Hella or any big spotlights?
    Pics would be really appriciated.
  4. Advice needed for fog lights

Hello everyone,

I have recently booked my Fiat punto MJD active from Fiat Caffe NewDelhi on 23rd October, I would like to install Fog lights for my Active model but the dealer told me that it's not possible at all to install fog lights in active variant as there is no connections & wiring base provided :(. I even told him that few members of TFI having Gp Active have got them installed from the dealer itself but still he is refusing to install fog lights stating that it's not possible at all.

Any Suggestions guys regarding this.

Siddharth Lal

Mods Note: Thread merged. You are advised to use Search option before creating a new thread.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2012
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  6. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

Hey varun,
    I am from mumbai please guide me to buy fog lamps if u know any dealers.
  7. adigabnp

adigabnp Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi all,

I am planning to get the fog lamps on my "Active" Punto. I wanted to know if there is any significant improvement in the visibility [apart from the looks], from the members who have already got them installed.
  8. anoop

anoop Superiore

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  9. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

As per my experience with the Punto, the fog lamps do illuminate the sides of the path, especially in the high beam mode, and hence they do make night driving in normal conditions better.

Sent from my Cynus T2 using Tapatalk 2
  10. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Fog lamps are available at 99rpm.com. Being in Mumbai, you may try Kava Automobiles also.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2