1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fog Lamps Installation on ACTIVE

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by SHASHANKREDDY, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Hey dilip... that was very neat job done for fog lamps..

I am also planning to go for fog lamps for my GP 1.3 MJD active. :) as you very well know about the fog conditions in winters here in delhi....please suggest me the place in delhi where I can get the job done ??..

Thanks
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Even i will be getting it done in my car... Myself and Varun checked the availability of FIAT stock FOG Lamps at Kashmiri Gate and we found them there. I am planning to buy them and then get them installed at any auto electrical shop.

@Dilip: Do you require any relay or fuse in fog lamp wiring to avoid short circuiting.
  3. Wow...thats great news... exactly where you found the fog lamps in Kashmere gate???..and how much it costs? Thanks
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  4. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I got it installed from Elegant , so now u can get it fixed from HIM Motors ....

Yes you will need a fuse ...
  5. thanx bro...u got installed or purchased from Elegant ?? ...do I have to buy all the things from elegant and ask HIM motors guys to install them ?
  6. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I bought all the parts from Elegant and got it installed there itself !!!!

Actually, Elegant has closed , but Mr. Sharma of Elegant has shifted base to HIM motors . So , u need to contact him to get this installed.

Even u can get it installed from outside as it is directly hooked on to the battery and no cuttin of wires would be required !!!
  7. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi,
    Any Active/Dynamic owners from Mumbai installed fog lamps?
    I wanted to install one, but S.A at Balaji Cars is not willing to take the job quoting warranty issues.

Rajeev
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I had a talk with sharma ji regarding Fog Lamps and he said the spare parts prices have increased a bit and it would cost a total of 4K at HIM Motors.. He even suggessted to get it done at Kashmiri gate... We found it at Agarwal in Kashmiri gate.

@Ashish: PM your number to me. We can plan to go together to procure the items required.
  9. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dilip please post pics of the light spread of the fogs only if possible
  10. Hey shashank.....thats great you found the items at kashmere gate.!!

I have mailed and messaged you my contact number and we can definitely go together to procure the items.. :up

Thanks,
    Ashish