1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fog Lamps in Fiat Linea Classic+

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by vikassharma, Jan 31, 2014.

1. vikassharma

vikassharma Novizio

Rewalsar, Mandi
    I want to know whether fog lamps can be installed in Fiat Linea Classic+ or not?

Can Linea or Punto fog lamps be installed in Classic + , as there is space given in front but I wonder whether it's just space or designed for looks.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Can you post pictures of front. I am sure there should be a way to install Fog lamp .
  3. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    While you can install the Fog lamp's physically, the wiring would be missing.

If you can acquire OEM (male) connector that will fit into the stock Fog lamp connector slot, you might be able to install it with power directly from the battery and a aftermarket switch inside the cabin.

Each fog lamp is ~2000 Rs and then you will have to buy the silver fog lamp grille from the higher variants, not sure about the pricing, check 99RPM. should be 300-500 each i think.

I believe this is the connector i mentioned above or atleast looks similar.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/H11-bulb-...t-new-loom-711-audi-vw-bmw-ford-/171118057893
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  4. vikassharma

vikassharma Novizio

Rewalsar, Mandi
    I want to know whether fog lamps can be installed in Fiat Linea Classic+ or not?

Can Linea or Punto fog lamps be installed in Classic + , as there is space given in front but I wonder whether it's just space or designed for looks.
  5. sinhaabhit

sinhaabhit

Delhi
    I have bought a linea classic plus and was thinking if i can add features of linea like front arm rest, rear ac, blue and me ,steering mounted controls. Is it possible?
  6. vikassharma

vikassharma Novizio

Rewalsar, Mandi

AFAIK

You can install front Arm Rest but Rear AC I guess won't be possible as foot level AC is not there.

Also I don't think Blue & Me can be added.

PS: You will have to go for after-market accessories.
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  7. Prabhat Sinha

Prabhat Sinha Timido

Gurgaon
    Hi- checking with FASS and also with company got a confrmation that installing fog light will void the warranty.
  8. vikassharma

vikassharma Novizio

Rewalsar, Mandi

I also confirmed about this from Area Service Manager, North Zone. He told me that if you are putting any Genuine FIAT Accessory, it won't void warranty.
    for example if we can put Emotion Accessory into Active model, it won't void warranty.

I'm so :confused:...
  9. vikassharma

vikassharma Novizio

Rewalsar, Mandi
    Front of FIAT LINEA CLASSIC PLUS

1391173778053.jpg
  10. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    There shouldnt be any problem in installing Linea fog lamps in Classic. As per my knowledge, Linea and classic, both share same bumpers and fog lamp housing is also same.
    Installing from fass will not even void warranty too..