1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fog lamps for Punto Active

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by gaur4v, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    These are DLAA Fog lamps it costed me 2900/- with wiring and switch. single switch operation for all four lamps..
  2. Guys we need to start a thread for helping each other wrt to parts. The foglamps and holders are available in mysore. I can help you guys with parts if you need them.
    Mods can we have a thread to help Fiatians?
    3 people like this.
  3. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Black Grills and Silver Fog Lamps bracket?

Here it is....

IMG02989-20120618-1153.jpg

peu_20120601_54.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  4. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    IMHO... As long as you keep Headlamps as its OEM Fittings, Silver brackets would look good too... As and when you get your headlamps smoked/burnt/blackened or whatever its called, you can get your fog lamps brackets black as well.... Not taking away anything from the beauty of the black brackets of fog lamps as it looks good anyways but what I mean is there is no hurry for that... you can go step by step and keep it for a later stage as Silver brackets look good too...

Neel :up
  5. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wondering why in india .. no one is making fog lamp of punto.... Yesterday i surprised to see my friends Fiesta .. he installed after market one .. the fogs were costing 1400 bucks....It looks as good as original.. :(
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    I am planning to remove my OEM DLAA lamps and sticker it black..
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Dear Mods, Request to close this thread..

Thank you

Regds..Surya
  8. Hi Gautam,

Did you get around to installing the Hella's on your Punto.
    If so can you please share couple of pic of the same and the installation procedure.

Am looking to do a similar setup so would love to know how to go about it.
  9. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
  10. Umesh Prasad

Umesh Prasad

Delhi
    Finally got fog lamps installed in my punto Active from HIM Motors. The mechanic did pretty neat job. The switch is placed on right hand side and quite easy to use. Total cost 5100/-