1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fog lamps for Punto Active

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by gaur4v, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi,
    Thanks those snaps are stunning..;) looks great on BNW and R, myn is a TW color, how much does this actually cost? And where shall i get it fixed ? Service station or outside.. will the tata techs be able to fix it on my baby properly?

Thanks ..Surya
  2. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    I got it done @ Concorde, Dairy circle. It was around 4k (1 year back). They really did a wonderful job. I would suggest you get it done at TASS.
    1 person likes this.
  3. mayank

mayank Amatore

agree with sreedhar..get it done @TASS..it costed me around 4500 inc labour+brackets+fog lamps+wires+switch!! I got it done in december 2011..but do make sure to carry your own switch cuz usually TASS don't have fog lamp switches with them..i forgot the name of the switch but you can ask the mechanic there which switch to use!! They will install separate wires for fog lamps and will connect them direct with battery!! cheers..!!
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    2012-06-13 18.24.32.jpg

Will check and get it fixed during the first service..
    2 people like this.
  5. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    View attachment 27146

This was taken while doing inspection at the stockyard.. Will check and get it fixed during the first service..
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi guys,
    I am not sure whether i will be able to get the OEM lamps :confused:, i called TASS at its branches (concorde, Prerana) and could find only one Right Fog lamp in one of the TASS. The package is already open and looks like damaged, I checked and got reply that they are not sure when they can get the left one.
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi,
    As i could not get hands on the OEM ones :confused: .. I got the fog lamps from outside and got it fixed on my Model.

2012-08-15 18.22.59.jpg
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This doesnt look so gud !! How much did you pay for this ? all lights in 1 switch ?
    anyway, leave an order with them, and get the OEM fixed when you get it...
  9. mayank

mayank Amatore

@surya:- don't worry just keep on trying for Oem fog lamps..even i had to enquire 3-4 TASS and half a dozen shops but was only able to find in one TASS..and i agree with varun...those fog lamps aren't looking as perfect as the oem ones would look!! So keep on trying!! its a hard task but not impossible ;) gud luck from my side!!
  10. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    @surya.. Did u check it in KHT or AADYA? You could have waited till the parts arrived. Check it with Concord Mysore road also.