1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fog lamps for Punto Active

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by gaur4v, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    A pic showing the placement of the aftermarket switch would also help
  2. Ankush

Ankush

delhi
    Hello,
    I suggest phillip HID kit , will Cost you around 8,500. Visibility will be 50 times better then what you have right now as the light will spread evenly on the road.

Thanks
    Ankush
  3. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Mayank...

How much did it cost you?
  4. mayank

mayank Amatore

@shashank- You can find its price with labour charges in above comments...
  5. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    Guys, I went to TASS today to enquire about fog lamps for my GP active. I was told that currently there are no fog lamps in stock and it would take 1.5 months to get them. To say that I was shocked would be an understatement. However, the SA said that if I could get the same from the market, he would get them installed. After searching all over, I couldn't find them anywhere. Earlier the TASS took 8 months to source the official central locking for GP active. Guess, all this is part of the headache of owning a Fiat product in India.

Rituraj
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi,
    I am planning to get Fog lamps installed on my 1 month old Punto Active, as the front grill of my punto is black in color i am thinking if the fog lamps which comes with silver casing will spoil the looks.. Is there an option to go for additional lamps with out spoiling the looks.. Can anybody please advise

Thanks
    Surya
  7. mayank

mayank Amatore

surya..you can go for the OEM fog lamps without any worry..i too got them installed later on from TASS with the same silver Brackets..and it actually does suits the black grill..but still in the end it depends upon your own personal choice as even the black ones will look perfect(u just have to get them painted black)..i have seen many fellow TFIans having the combination of black grill n black brackets fog lamps..probably i am the only one here with black grill and silver brackets:D leaving some pics of my gp so that you can get an idea about how silver brackets will look with black grill..

IMG_0641.jpg IMG_0523.JPG IMG_0519.JPG
  8. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    Even I have black grill with silver bracket :)

Photo 294.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  9. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Buddy mine is Punto 90hp and I changed the silver grill with custom black grill and painted those fog lamp holders in black as well. It looks amazing :)

Have a looks of my Punt.

My Punto.jpg
    4 people like this.