1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fog Lamp fell off ....

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by RollingIce, Jun 27, 2011.

1. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    My Jets leftside foglamp is hanging with only two clips now. It is the poor plastic that is causing the damage.

In a very slow moving traffic, I hit two-wheeler and the silencer of the two-wheeler made a contact with the foglamp assembly and thus caused the damage.

After looking at the above picture, feel like opening and checking it and see if that can be fixed
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  2. vijay822002

vijay822002

Gurgaon
    Hi Vivek and Rollingice,

Thanks for the info. Will check with dingra next week for the single fog lamp.

Anyways its really hard for spending so much for a broken plastic. I am not sure why Fiat has designed in such a way. Any clue on this???

Cheers
    N.Vijay
  3. RollingIce

RollingIce Amatore

Pune
    Rs 1562.67/- is the cost of one piece as of 19th Oct ,2011 :)
  4. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    I got my fog lamp replaced today from HIM Patparganj...And you are bang right on price. It is 1562.67 and an additional 100 rupees labour(i guess even if the car is under warranty they will charge for the labour for any road side repairs) . After the inclusion of VAT the total cost was 1868/- :eek: for replacement of one fog lamp...
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  5. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    thats less than a polo, whose fogs costs around 6K :D. Even the so called VFM figos costs around 2k
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
  6. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    Oops then my :eek: turns to :)