1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FM Modulator/Transmitter- Solution to lack of USB/AUX in some models

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by nobrakes, Feb 22, 2012.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Looks interesting.. I also had one such device with a steering mounted control and that was pathetic, There was always distortion and i got fed up with it.
    Surprisingly though it works very well in my friend's honda and he was extremely satisfied.( Sold it to him)

Besides if you're punto E is a '09n model or early '10 model with a blaupunkt stereo , what you can do is press the "CD" button twice and see if it turn's to AUX , if yes then you can get a cable for about 400rs and you will have AUX on you're default system.
  2. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    My GP is a 2011 make....with the delphi system. I had to go for this option, and so far so good.
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  3. satguru.saran

satguru.saran Timido

Hyderabad
    I had a similar device though a different manufacturer. The problem with that device was that it used to reset to song 1 in the entire USB drive the moment I restarted the engine. That was kind of annoying. Does this device play atleast the song what it was playing before the restart?
  4. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Hey satguru.saran, to answer your question, yes! This device plays the same song where you left off.

Cheers.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  5. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    1 person likes this.
  6. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
  7. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    No wires installed at all..

If u pair ur smartphone with Roadster...rest is like FM transmitter..ur songs are played on car speakers...works awesome..

similarly u can take calls...on car speakers as well...
  8. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

Mumbai
    To add to your excitement, another car close to yours can play the same music your car is playing if he is tuned to the same frequency, so if you are taking a call on say 87.5 and if someone else is tuned to the same frequency then your call can be heard there too ;-)
  9. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Ya I know, and thats why I stick to CDs and use the FM transmitter only on long highway drives.
  10. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai