1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

First time car owner review...

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by sundar1900, Jun 24, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes. Punto is a benchmark and definitely a better hatch than Fabia. But, Fabia itself is not just another car. I have practically seen this car how it behaved even on corners. Cornering at very high speeds is a cake walk for Linea. I did the same and a Fabia just tailed me even on corners without losing the lane. That is when I realized the potential of this hatch.
    2 people like this.
  2. sundar1900

sundar1900 Amatore

Chennai
    I want to try driving in corners in the same speed. Hope this is not a risk with my punto...I just in the mode of exploring its abilites
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    My advice will be to think that it is Swift or i20 while cornering. So you will be super safe. I will not advice any car to take it's cornering limits. Always stay away from those limits. Still there can be chances where we may take them in those limits accidentally. Other than that always be away from the extreme.
  4. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Once Fabia was considered not at all good car , no mileage , all sort of damages , But now mainly marketing changed the way it looked also i do accept its good , but for my height it was not easy to go in and out. After entering to My beauty all cars look small it may be vento or rapid . it looks like toy for me from outside and from inside its like crushing and hitting in sides , if i cross above 12 L my mind saying hmm a slight big car :)
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I have seen Linea with Altis and Civic in traffic. Forget about vento or rapid, It looks certainly above those Altis and Civic. I am here mentioning about the physical appearance.
    Not to mention about the drive.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I agree with you dear, my cousin has a Altis and he is in a Tourist business, he said that the LINEA looks more like a Rich mans car, and the features in it is near by to Audi and BMW. He says many times i have to look back again to Linea / Punto once it passes me....
    I FEEL PROUD
    1 person likes this.
  7. sundar1900

sundar1900 Amatore

Chennai
    In Bangkok all taxis are Corolla Altis like our Indica. After I returned back to India my impression about Toyota has completely changed. Yesterday I even saw a Etios taxi in Chennai. It has all the qualifications to become a good taxi :)
    1 person likes this.