1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

First PROUD owner of tjet new model

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by doc29, Apr 8, 2014.

1. doc29

nahan HP
    It seems I am the first PROUD owner of tjet new model:p on this forum.
    Finally my tjet is home. It was a wonderful experience at Metro Motors Ambala. Harpreet and Manik were the two guys I dealt with.
    Now lets start about my purchase.
    I was informed by Harpreet that my Tjet Emotion Magnesio Grey has arrived on 28 march. Being a doctor it was not easy to leave everything and rush to take delivery. So with great anticipation I waited for the D day. Moreover as the auspicious Navratras were here why not purchase then. No harm keeping the the Gods and parents on your side;). ON 3rd of April in the evening I went to Ambala armed with my PDI checklist, determined not to let anything to chance. Reached Ambala at around 5pm. Keeping in mind the" VAANI" of Great Gurus of TFI, NOT to take delivery in the evening I wanted a thorough inspection that day and to take hold of my beauty the next day. Feeling fully confidant that I will do justice to all the time spent on TFI, team-BHP and other forums I started my inspection, Although the car was not clean as I was promised the delivery the next day It was still my Aishwarya Rai without make up. A female sales rep was showing me the car as both Harpreet and Manik had gone to Chandigarh and were supposed to reach in 1-2 hours
    Started my inspection, everything was going on smoothly on the exterior, no scratches, no misaligned panels, paint top notch or atleast I couldnt find faults. Saw the tyres, even their year and make. Good year Eagle NCT 5. dont know good or bad but were pretty new. Boot space was roooomy. Opoened the door and sat in the cockpit for the first time.Divine the feeling was awesome and I was smiling. Saw the roof, Interiors, seats covered with polythene. everything seems good. Switched on the Ignition. Odometer reading 34. Bingo everything going on well. Started the engine and listened to the sweet hum of MY car welcoming me. Tried some of the controls. Seems to be working fine. Rolled all the windows up and down, the left rear window was slow going up. The sales rep said she will look into it. I was feeling good that I came today and detected the problem. Checked the lights, the music system everything else was in order. Opened the Bonnet and got out of the car. Checked all the variious fluid levels, the battery and there on the battery terminal there were two bolts and one of them seems to be missing. I asked about it. Did not get a satisfactory reply, I was a little bit sad that after the professionals at Metro motors have done their PDI, how could they not see a bolt missing.
    Rang Manik in a bad mood. He said he is coming as soon as possible. In the mean time the mechanic came and explained that the relays on the cars on left side have their control on Right side and hence all left rear windows go up slowly. He showed me two more cars an both had similar problem, rather Satisfied to some extent he further dented my PDI by saying the other bolt is not missing it is supposed to be that way for any other attachment i want with the battery and again showed me the same "problem" in other cars. Got my smile back, By that time I had also finished my first PDI. Harpreet and Manik came, had a cup of coffee and was promised the delivery of my tjet the next day
    11 people like this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats and we are looking forward for few snaps of new Linea.
    Decent tyre.

Do open a thread here, and post your whole dealership experience, with Metro, Ambala - Dealership Reviews
  3. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

I could see how happy you were seeing her for the first time.We are all eagerly waiting to see your All New Linea :)
  4. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Wow. Congrats mate. Waiting eagerly for the snaps.
  5. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Congrats !!! Eagerly waiting for the snaps .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Linea 1.3
    Welcome DOC29,

Congrats on your new purchase. Load some awesome Linea snaps with some serene background very soon. :)
  7. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Linea 1.3
    @Doc29, Congrats on your priced possession. Let you enjoy it with loads of joy.
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Linea T-Jet
    Congrats doc!!! Please post the pic of the tjet asap :) and looking forward for a detailed ownership review!
  9. Bala

Bala Esperto

Congratulations, happy motoring.
    Referring as Aishwarya rai,did you mean the car or the female sales rep ?! : )
  10. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

Congratulations on the purchase and welcome aboard.

ME too, eagerly waiting for some pics of the beauty.