1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

First Owner of Linea Classic Plus 1.3 MJD - Hip Hop Black

Discussion in 'Linea Classic 1.3 MJD' started by sriks84, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Prabhat Sinha

Prabhat Sinha Timido

Gurgaon
    Looks superb Sri.......I will also look for something similar in Gurgaon ......how much it costs.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. sakartechin

sakartechin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Chrome strips looks cool add chrome door sills will enrich HHB look (it should cost 500/-)
    1 person likes this.
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Chrome strips on windows are looking superb & cool.
    Add front,side & back chrome strips on your car,your car will look more classy.
  4. vaibhavv4u

vaibhavv4u

Bangalore
    Looks great buddy. Could you share the details of the person who did this job for you and the cost? I'm about to take delivery in Bangalore and would love to get this done!
  5. sriks84

sriks84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi All,

I'm sorry for the late response. I had got busy with my work.

I got this done from a guy on outer ring road banashankari 3rd stage - car world . it costed me 2000/- bucks for this setup.

Cell no of that guy - 9900278766

- - - Merged Post - - -

@ Cubbie- the interior chrome is given my factory itself .. it was just that glass bottom beading that i got it done from outside.
  6. sriks84

sriks84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Engine and turbo opening up for my classic 1.3 Linea MJD

Hey guys I have completed 1600 odd kms in my car and all of a sudden I notice the following things your views and expert advise would be of great help.
    1) mileage in city is in between 13 and 14 slight improvement from 11 that I used to get initially in worst traffic conditions in bangalore

2) engine feel is different . It doesn't feel sluggish it feels free , turbo kick at 2000 rpm is felt very nicely when compared to the initial days

3) I feel the power steering has also become very flexible and easy compared to the first month drive

Will these factors improve much better after 5000 km and first service ?your expert advise here would be appreciated !!!
    Thanks
    Srikanth
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    MJD engine do open up after completion of few thousands KMs run. This is normal.

I feel you must have adjusted yourself with steering, so might be feeling more flexible.
  8. sriks84

sriks84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks Ravi :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats on your classic linea. yes it does improve after some km's run
  10. sriks84

sriks84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks Murphy .. I have completed 4500 kms now and I m able to substantially feel the difference in engine now .. Waiting to drive 500 more odd kms and eager to get the first service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk