1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

First Official Team FIAT meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by arishi, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Thanks Aniket.
  2. I doubt if Electric Blue is discontinued. I was also offered Electric Blue today.
  3. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    i was also in same state i didnt slept three days that time jus watching videos n pics of punto day n night n playing nfs mw all night hehe thanx to my dad :dance
  4. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hehe.. Amit u missed it man... Was a great time to see 11 FIAT meniacs... :)
  5. whacky_rohan

whacky_rohan

Mumbai
    @andy, chaos: so wen is the next meet? goin to thane this weekend?
  6. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Rohan come along with Andy. We are planning to meet somewhere in Navi Mumbai, May be at Palm Beach Road or at Kharghar!

7. ...More than often, my thoughts sync with the above line. :mrgreen:
    (and I try to ask around to get a second opinion - to whoever sits with me about this, and have found to be more or less in agreement)
    Though I would not probably prefer a less 'generic' word than "anyone" out there.
    :anyone .. thoughts?
  8. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Would keep you posted.. Would co-ordinate with Ashay/Rahul/Ratan/Anand/Gradeur/Aniket and Naveen if possible and decide the place and time for Sunday...
    I guess my frnd Quaid can also make it if we meet some time later afternoon around 3/4ish... u guys can have jist of the Abrath version of the Punto in India... :) what say....?
  9. Don't forget me. We need a good :redcar at Navi Mumbai
  10. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sure buddy... Sry missed your name :) and i guess Rohan too:)