1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

First Official Team FIAT meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by arishi, Jun 1, 2010.

1. milind5656

milind5656 Novizio

Pune
    Some Sweep Panaroma Shots without edits..
    [attachment=0:2gynf5jw]44.jpg[/attachment:2gynf5jw][attachment=1:2gynf5jw]37.jpg[/attachment:2gynf5jw][attachment=2:2gynf5jw]27.jpg[/attachment:2gynf5jw][attachment=3:2gynf5jw]24.jpg[/attachment:2gynf5jw][attachment=4:2gynf5jw]23.jpg[/attachment:2gynf5jw]

23.jpg

24.jpg

27.jpg

37.jpg

44.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

AWESOME MILIND. I'm yet to edit panorama pics, since it has be done manually. it will take its own time ;). Brilliant captures buddy!
  3. Super Duper pics..
    The tint-y look which is there throughout all the pics give it a Monsoon/ cloudy day feeling. So fresssssh... !
  4. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hats off Grandeur.... Its his clicks which has made it look Hot... Amazing click Grandeur... U really need to think of thanking Photography as a part time job.. Am sure u'd earn some quick bucks..:)

As Amogh stated u dont need a report of the meet.. The pics clicked by Grandeur and company are self explanatory..
    Great job guys..

Overall it was a great meet...
    Also need to thank each one of you who supported Rahul during the mishap on our return back to Mumbai on the Express way.. Thanks for being their...
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Not one shade of Andy but 2 extreme shades :-D

One is very jovial, lively tuning the entire group lively :dance . And the other is Aggressive, no-nonsense, VERY Aggressive :punch .

ANDY HAS TO BE THERE IN EVERY MEET HENCEFORTH... :-D :mrgreen:
  6. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    WAT HAPPEN TO RAHULS CAR
  7. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune
    Guys that white punto is a drool stuff.... Awesome pics Grandeur. I guess its time for you to prepare a portfolio of my black beauty :)
  8. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

I wud love to. I'm more happy when I have camera in my hand. But make sure never skip any MEETs. :-D
  9. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    VP: no worries man... Its fun to meet new mates like u folks in person during such meets.. As I said in da meet I'm for it ne time and newhere..let me know in advance so dat I can plan my work schd..

Aniket: a jurk bumped into Rahul's Linea on the express way on our way back to mumbai. After bumping dat assets didn't bother to even hold on to check but ran away thinking the Linea guy won't do nething... His rare bumper was damaged and probably Wld have to get it replaced now...
  10. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

that jerk thought rahul was alone!! and could just take off (escape)

i really dont think even in his wildest dreams he would think that rahul would have not 1, not 2, but 3 more cars with him to stop his mini truck!!!

Any ways, Andy whats the plan for this weekend???