1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

First Official Team FIAT meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by arishi, Jun 1, 2010.

1. We need a meet in the coming weekend to celebrate - TEAM FIAT. Another reason is the Approaching Monsoons. So guys what say, this weekend meet at Lavasa or some other place.
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Bingo...that's what we needed. A Team Meet!!! ;)
  3. milind5656

milind5656 Novizio

Agree need a Team Meet..!! Am in this time.. buzz me..
  4. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Folks, please please do not plan for this weekend. I am stuck, hopefully we will plan for a week later.

5. vks

Yes, a team meet, I am in! and we need it quickly, this is an event to celebrate!

Dears, let me request for a dayz notice since I can only access the site in the late nights,

6. How about the next weekend i.e. 13th June a drive to Lavasa?
  7. rajbajwa

Hey Guys,

I am totally for a team fiat meet. But ..Yeah no one likes that word, I say that we should do it after a couple of weeks. Let more people join the group. It will be quite a sight if we manage to get around 50 Lineas and Puntos together driving down the Mumbai Pune Expressway.

Let me share this ..
    I and two other colleagues had bought the Linea together in 2009. There are instances in office when we plan a lunch out. Just for the fun of it what we do is take all three lineas together one behind the other as in a carvacade. We do get a lot of stares but it's fun. I can't imagine how it will be like to have 20 odd Lineas and 30 something Grande Puntos going together on road.

If we get that high a number we can also invite any of the Car magazines or Auto Show anchors. I am sure they'll fit a 5 minute slot in the 30 minute show which they air on television.

With a high count even Fiat Officials will take note of our group. We can have some camp of sorts where the Fiat officials can address any issues some of us might be facing in their cars.

This is just a suggestion. It's cool if you guys disagree with my opinion.
  8. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

I second Rajbajwa.

A big convoy of FIAT's will attract attention's... similar to our last meet of 8-10 punto's.. couple that with Linea's its gonna be a big train of FIAT's...

But i guess it should happen this weekend..!!
  9. This weekend might be too close, next weekend should be good. We can get more people (they get time to plan) and then we should also have rains :mrgreen:
  10. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Raj, I totally agree with you. Infact Manoj (M_V) has planned a monsoon meat at google group. His plan is also to get 30-40 even more ;) of GPs and Lineas together and make it big. let's start thinking on it and make it happen. We will request everyone for there participation, can't wait for that kind of GRANDe Meet!!! :dance