1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

First Naturally Aspirated GP 1.2 Remapping by Wolfmoto

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by nrags, Mar 16, 2017.

1. nrags

nrags Timido

bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi Everyone,

This is Raghav. Just to let you guys that my GP 1.2 petrol NA car is remapped by Rajiv of Wolfmoto. I could feel world of difference in the cars pulling power specially in the first three gears. I am absolutely happy after this remap and say big. Thanks to Rajiv. Currently in testing mode of the remap for one month. But the cars performance improved by leaps from the stock one.

2. gpunto75

gpunto75 Regolare

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations. Now think over to get the Abarth decals and the scorpion alloys to complete the ecomical edition of the Abarth Punto.

3. gpunto75

gpunto75 Regolare

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Please share the cost details. Did you notice any difference in the mileage.

4. nrags

nrags Timido

bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Cost is Rs 15K.. Mileage is still in check mode. But Rajeev told that it will increase by 1kmpl minimum.

5. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Great to hear the 1.2 getting remapped. Please keep us updating about the same which would help the fellow 1.2 TFIANS as well

6. hydrofuel

hydrofuel Novizio

wow. That is good news for NA engined FIAT owners. If such remap can be done on petrol Linea then it will be wonderful for Linea owners.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

7. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Linea / Punto NA 1.4 have been remapped before by Kiirus.

8. karaka

karaka Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.4
    I have 1.4 petrol version Punto Evo. Can that be remapped. If so please share contacts.

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk

9. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I know that Kiirus and Viezu have remapped the 1.4 Linea. You can check one thread in tbhp where a guy has got his linea 1.4 remapped by Kiirus. And Wolf should also do it

10. nrags

nrags Timido

bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I am not sure whether kiirus or viezu have remapped Punto 1.2. I asked Rajiv of Wolfmoto whether u can map Punto 1.2. He said yes and said that one should not expect the performance to increase exponentially as it happens in turbo diesels. I said I understand that and asked him to go ahead with my Punto 1.2. But to my surprise I experienced the performance of the car has changed drastically. He played with the ignition timing and did some 5 iterations on ignition timings and given me the one of the best maps. Currently testing map1 for one month and will change to other best map after one month and pick the best one. Hope that this will be useful for those who want to remap Punto 1.2
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 18, 2017 ---
    I am not sure whether kiirus or viezu have remapped Punto 1.2. I asked Rajiv of Wolfmoto whether u can map Punto 1.2. He said yes and said that one should not expect the performance to increase exponentially as it happens in turbo diesels. I said I understand that and asked him to go ahead with my Punto 1.2. But to my surprise I experienced the performance of the car has changed drastically. He played with the ignition timing and did some 5 iterations on ignition timings and given me the one of the best maps. Currently testing map1 for one month and will change to other best map after one month and pick the best one. Hope that this will be useful for those who want to remap Punto 1.2