1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

First Month with My TJET+

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by acechip, Feb 10, 2012.

1. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    I had a similar problem 2 with my tjet. I got it checked up but I don't remember exactly what was done ( it's company lease so I don't have to directly deal with FIAT service center). If I remember correctly the air filter was changed (but not sure). It's better that you get it checked.

BTW, I had another issue. The power from the engine was not constant when climbing up a hill. Power was fluctuating every second even though I kept it the engine at the same rpm. I had to drive out of town on a highway with fiat service person to show him the problem. He fixed it. It was due to ill fitting air filter it seems. Just for your info :).
  2. acechip

acechip Superiore

You were spot on!. I checked it out at FSC Bavdhan, and indeed it was a intercooler hose clip that was loose. But no issues with AC etc.. Car was signed off for use without much of a hassle. Charges for overall inspection ? Rs 0.
  3. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    Pleased to know that the issue is resolved.
  4. acechip

acechip Superiore

Crossed 17000km on my TJet!..a minor milestone of trouble free ownership..Still love to laze around with the rest of the traffic at 60 kph in the 4th gear and shoot past them on crossing 2000rpm..love to see the rapidly receding Marutis , Hyundais and Tatas in the rear-view mirror..the only ones that seem to keep pace are some of those Germans...:mad: