1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

First international Fiat meet in Mumbai

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by drifter, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    There will be a next one.
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Where are you all guys meeting? I still have no clue about meeting point, all i know is that its at 10 Am but where ? Am I the only one who has no clue about this :(

I think I will not make it this time, though wanted to be there very much ...My Linea is down for AC replacement / fitment, was suppose to get done by EOD but you know as usual it will take its own sweet time to get done at FIAT service center :(

@Kailash: keep my surprise stuff from store with you, will collect in next meet :)
  3. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Here it is.

KS Motorsport
    42 R. Kamani Road
    Ballard Estate
    Mumbai - 400 001

We will meet from about 10:00

Come on, come down. Who needs A/C? If you know what you are going to miss, you will kick yourself forever. Unfortunately I can't tell you now, but I know you will.
  4. Hi Sandy & Pune Members
    An update - i will be heading up SOUTH and will be behind the wheel & should be able to catch you guys tomorrow on
    the way along with Pune Peeps (GTX1.6 I pray for your safe arrival -- i know Mumbai -Pune is alluring)

@ Sandy - Please keep those TFI STICKERS Alongside , I WANT THEM & I WANT THEM BAD!

BTW , I am travelling single and so guys who wanna hope in are - WELCOME ABOARD TND EXPRESS!!!

Oh! for those of whom who aint aware about the Hotspot , Google it Up!
    preview attached below :

Ciao
    TND

25th meet.png
  5. Lolz No! ALL We need , is Sum darn A.I.R! ::T

cheers
    TND
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

@driffter: Currently, I am over 300Kms away from mumbai and my car is currently stationed at FIAT Service Center, they where suppose to get the AC fixed by End of Day, but as usual they could not do it and would probably complete tomorrow that also if the parts reach on time :( :A

:sadblue :sad1

Can you guys record the video and post. And I am very sure you will ensure that I dont miss anything :D, will try to catch up with you as soon as I get the car .
  7. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Today is the day.

Let the show begin.
  8. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai
    Can anyone give me directions from Prabhadevi(Dadar) Also Will parking be available there?
  9. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Drive down to fort, take a right from the cst station and ask the fort.

People have already started coming in. Six cars are already there and we are waiting for more.

Regards
    Kailash

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
  10. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey Guys!!

I am just back from the meet - will update the details in a little while from now!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.