1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

First international Fiat meet in Mumbai

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by drifter, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deepam

deepam

Mumbai
    Its a small request, whereever we meet, see to it that there should be enough proper parking for all the members cars as the area which has been suggested has parking problems there, mostly the cars are been parked on road, so just check out proper parking.
  2. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hi,

Weekdays are very Hectic so can rarely reach out ot my comp... You have mentioned that we would have some fun when you have your wheels - Let us know which car are you laying your hands on??

Please feel free to let me know if you are going to use my Car to experiment all your stuff...My car is due for its 2nd service before the 6th of January - Let me know whether i should get it done or wait till we have done all the excercises on my Car. I have clocked a Vicious 7000 klms and the car is due for a change of oil and the Filters. The Fiat Company is going to replace the Airconditioning for all the Petrol cars, so that is also due for my car.

Please let me know whether I should wait or et all the stuff done??
  3. tom

tom

Ahmedabad
    Replace the Air conditioning for all Petrol Cars?! ::pP

Could you please elaborate?!
  4. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Yes tom.A whole new A/C kit has been released by FIAT for all petrol Punto's and Lineas.Includes a new re-map also for the compressor cut-off problem.Kit also contains a bigger fan and a better condensor n blah blah.Just ask ur nearest TASS for further upgrades.FIAT officials say all petrol owners wud get letters for the upgradations.But m not waiting for their letter since TATA wud do the letter posting business and m damn sure the letters wud never reach the destinations ::D
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    ^^ Lolz ..I like your confidence in TATA :)
  6. Hi drifter

Request you to include my name in the list of attendies.

Looking forward for this meet as I need some advice / tips in maintaining my FIAT.

Rgds

Rajesh Rao
  7. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai
    Sorry for going OT guys.

Hey Aaron,

Are you sure its for petrol Punto's as well? I asked at Concorde Prabhadevi and they were not aware of any such thing for Punto's. Did you get this info from any TASS centres?

Have they called you for the same?
  8. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Drifter
    Kailashnj
    FastLove
    Ratanshivi
    VahanPujari
    Viny
    Grandeur
    Santosh
    Deepam
    Nikhil (MihirC)
    Aaron Mascarenhas(pioneeraaron)
    rajesh3rao
    aniket (taking the liberty to add your name post our telephonic conversation)

To be confirmed for the meet
    mescotc
    Amogh
    Andy
    donzil_pinto
    nk4Fia
    Umesh
    Naveen (vroom)
    nmp
    tom
    Kaustubh_vaze
    neoonwheels

11 confirmations that is not a bad start for the meet. But more the merrier. So kindly confirmn at the earliest. There woudl be some surprises available for those who would be present.
  9. kaustubh_vaze

kaustubh_vaze

Pune
    Hi kailash,
    Confirming that I will be attending the meet.
    Drifter
    Kailashnj
    FastLove
    Ratanshivi
    VahanPujari
    Viny
    Grandeur
    Santosh
    Deepam
    Nikhil (MihirC)
    Aaron Mascarenhas(pioneeraaron)
    rajesh3rao
    aniket (taking the liberty to add your name post our telephonic conversation)
    Kaustubh_vaze

To be confirmed for the meet
    mescotc
    Amogh
    Andy
    donzil_pinto
    nk4Fia
    Umesh
    Naveen (vroom)
    nmp
    tom
    neoonwheels
  10. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    I think its majorly for the Linea's but also the punto 1.4 to an extent(since both share d same engine).Are u facing a compressor cut-off prob??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.