1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

First international Fiat meet in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by drifter, Jan 5, 2011.

1. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    More than a month and no updates :( Any plans finalized yet?
  2. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    We have not set a date yet. I am still bogged down in Europe with some of the things not wrking as planned because some people have let me down again.

However we are making some progress on the re-mapping side and some new products.

I hope that the meeting will take place in the early part of April.

I will keep you updated.
  3. avinbhat

avinbhat

Bangalore Police chief is Shankar Bidari, Traffic ACP is Mr. Sood, if you tell me what exactly you have in mind, I would be able to find out if permissions need to be taken.
  4. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    First of all I would like to meet with all the car enthusuasts. I also would like to do some street testing in an area where it is not dangerous. as performance oriented drivig is on the rise in the whole world and even more so in India, we want to arrange for some track events. These have to be make shift tracks as there is no place in bangalore or near by.

As much as I am interested in performance tuning I am interested too in safe driving. I am pre pared to work together with the authorities to promote a safer driving and provide adequate training.

Par of the action will be filmed for the oncoming TV production. There is some more plans, but this will be for later
  5. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Waht has an overated piece of metal and dressed carbon dust and otherwise under engineered lump and overprized piece of rubbish from a shed in Maranello got to do with a Bangalore meet?
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ::D
    Post moved to - viewtopic.php?f=16&t=391 thread.
  7. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    You don't like them either. :lol:
  8. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Re: Re: First international Fiat meet in Bangalore

Ok.. So a nano fan will be a loyal nano fan :D

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  9. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Re: Re: First international Fiat meet in Bangalore

I hate the guts of Ferrari. They stole the technology from Alfa Romeo, Push Maserati and Lancia into lower segments and finance their fire attracting escapades with Fiat money. On top of it they are unreliable and are not better than Porsches for not even half the price. Should I love them just because some big mouth founded the company thieving from the company who nurtured him?

I have more respect for Tatat.
  10. Ranjan

Ranjan Novizio

Navsari, Gujarat
    I think we are drifting from the topic in this thread! When is the meet going to be held in Bangalaore... any details???