1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

First international Fiat meet in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by drifter, Jan 5, 2011.

1. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    It is planned for March. But dates are not sure yet. *I know it sounds a bit wishy-washy, but I am 8000km away and I have to get a few things in order before I can finalise. But at least you guys have got enough warning. In the worst case it will be only me and Kailash there. :lol:

More details to be revealed.

1. Drifter
    2. Kailash
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Hey Peter, Good Luck! Keep us all posted. @Kailash, I'm waiting to hear back from you ;).
  3. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    We will have another meet in Mumbai too in March.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Count me in -

1. Drifter
    2. Kailash
    3. Ravi
  5. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    I am in too. As i mentioned in the Mumbai thread, my 1.2 Punto is up for testing :)

@kailash: We have a couple of Roads around bangalore where we can meet and test-run. There is a NICE road, very good to drive on (very close from my place :lol: ). I think Ravi should be able to also through some ideas on choice of roads.
  6. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    I was told that the police in Bangalore is very much opposed to these road tests. Can you guys throw more light on it and tell me the name of the police chief of Bangalore and the dumb politicians that try to oppose what the public demands? I am preparing a campaign to root the resistance out with the help of our TV program.

This means:

Your country needs you!
  7. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    hey Peter, I have not been in Bangalore for very long to know all the Public offices closely. But i'm sure some of our members from bangalore will be able to help with this information.

BTW, here is the Website for the Transportation Dept (RTO): http://rto.kar.nic.in/ (Check 'About Us->Sernior Officers' for the contact numbers).
  8. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Think its for launch of great brand which fiat bringing in for 2.5 crore car - Ferrari and establish seperate brands..This is the info i got
  9. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Hope to see you soon in Bangalore, Peter! ::T
  10. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    I am looking forward to come to Bangalore.

And if someone is taking up the frenchise in Bangalore then I will be able to come more often.

Also I want to organise some events there even if I first have to brake down the resistance of some politicians and challenge the police in court if necessary.