1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

First FIAT or Repeat FIAT customer?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Ravi, Mar 5, 2013.

?

First FIAT or Repeat FIAT Customer?

1. First FIAT

72.3%
  2. Repeat Customer

27.7%
  1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    True, but this also tells that other normal buyers, who never owned Fiats before, are buying new cars. Owners are not limited to fans (repeat customers).
  2. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    I agree with you Ravi but the question is do we look at this positively or negatively?

A repeat customer, in my opinion, is the best customer to have. He is also the easiest customer to sell to. Imagine the amount of sales Fiat failed to achieve because they could not keep most of their Palio owner's happy. It's basic human nature to talk about your bad experience to many people but a good experience is barely shared by anyone. Like they say bad news travel's fastest.

I guess it's ideal to have near about equal share of new & repeat customer's. Neither can you survive entirely on new customer's nor on repeat one's.
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
    5 people like this.
  3. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    This is my second car but from a FIAT, I'm first time buyer. I'm planning to keep my T-Jet+ for another few years. I hope by that time FIAT will launch many more better cars, so that I can choose better than the current best.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am a first time FIAT customer.
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    First Fiat customer..Before this my father owned other brands..
  6. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    I am a repeat customer after having owned Uno for 11 years.
  7. manishgarg921

manishgarg921 Amatore

Ghaziabad
    My first Fiat experience was the Uno in 2000 - Champagne Grey did 1,70,000 kms without the engine overhaul.
    It was my first Fiat.
    Which led to Fiat Punto which has done 1,80,000 kms and still strong n running
    Now I have a Fiat Linea - enjoying the 3rd Gen Fiat in my fleet ;)
    ( even though people dissuaded a hardcore Fiat fan from considering th Linea, but the bent of mind was towards it and there is no swaying away from that )
    5 people like this.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Wow. This is the highest odo reading on a Punto which I am coming across.
  9. prasen123

prasen123 Amatore

Pune
    I am first time buyer for Fiat Car in my family. And would like to share that first time in my life I have been a brand loyal. My next cars will be Fiat only. :thumbup:

Sent from my A90 using Tapatalk 2
  10. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am also a first time FIAT owner. I love my Punto and then will own definitely a FIAT only. Looking for Viaggio :)