1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

First FIAT or Repeat FIAT customer?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Ravi, Mar 5, 2013.

First FIAT or Repeat FIAT Customer?

1. First FIAT

2. Repeat Customer

1. Pran

Pran Superiore

Grande Punto 1.3
    My first car was a Fiat Siena 1.6ELX (Palio faced one), so for me the choice of my next car was easy, I did not even bother to look (forget test drive) at other options when Punto was launched. I dont think I will be a confused buyer when time comes for a change as long at Fiat is here.
    1 person likes this.
  2. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    We bought the Palio 1.2 Sport in 2003 and its still going strong.

The Jet was bought in 2011.

The first car that I'll buy is going to be a second-hand Punto Abarth.
  3. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

i am in btw both :confused:

I got my first FIAT in July 2011: The Linea 1.3 MJD without any prior Fiats in the family and from there on went on to buy my Punto 1.3 MJD in Nov 2012 which makes me a first and repeat customer for FIAT:D
    1 person likes this.
  4. We bought a Fiat punto active in 2009..
    So when we had to buy another car obviously Fiat was our(me and my dad) choice..
    We are repeat FIAT customers...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    I created this thread actually to see TFI ratios, who bought new cars, had previous cars experience or not.

The poll currently shows, yes Fiat is lucky to have so many repeat customers, but new car buyers also do buy Fiats. They will very well become repeat customers in future :), when new cars will come.

So if you bought Punto and bought Punto/Linea again, doesn't fall in repeat buyers kind of thing, for this poll.
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Being owner for other model cars in the past, FIAT is the first car in my family and hope so will continue to be in the future
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Dont want to debate. :thumbs down

As this statement clarifies everything and dont need further explaination. ::V
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

I was a FIAT customer, Am a FIAT customer & (hopefully) will be a FIAT customer :car .
    1 person likes this.
  9. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3
    In April, 2011 I bought my first car that is Grande Punto 1.3 Emotion Pack. So, I fall in the first category hence voted accordingly.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    For me/us its first 4 wheeler and its punto.
    well i was known in my friends circle to buy the unknown ones(not popular) same happened with bike as well in 2003 when i purchased the non famous yamaha libero.