1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

First FIAT or Repeat FIAT customer?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Ravi, Mar 5, 2013.

?

First FIAT or Repeat FIAT Customer?

1. First FIAT

72.3%
  2. Repeat Customer

27.7%
  1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Its a perception that most of the Fiat car owners today are repeat Fiat customers i.e people who have already had owned a FIAT before. The number of first time buyers is extremely less compared to the ones who buy based on prior experience.

I am one who bought Punto, and never had any Fiat experience before. I am therefore a first time buyer.

Let vote and see, how the scene looks at TFI.

Note: This poll is solely to see the numbers of "repeat customers" vs "new customers". No other discussions please.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2013
    4 people like this.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I am one of them and will be one of them.

Yes thats true Ravi. Most of my friend are not willing to buy FIAT but they like to drive my car (read FIAT car).
  3. msvg

msvg

Bangalore / USA
    I remember the first car that my dad bought when i was young was a all black Fiat Premiere Padmini petrol version.
    My dad and i used to take care of the extremely well and did a lot of Sunday trips on the same.He mastered his driving skills in the same and was exteremely happy with the handling,comfort and suspension.
    My frist Car which i bought with my hard earned money is none other than a 2012 Fiat Punto MJD 1.3 Emotion.
    Cars a thriller to drive and kickup ur adrenaline on highways.
    1 person likes this.
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Re: Fiat Car Buyers - First time or Repeat

My love for Fiat(Punto) can be seen by the fact that we purchased two puntos in a span of 8 months.

Was looking for a T-Jet while the 90HP came into the picture. We are first time Fiatians as well.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I'm a first time buyer (of any car) as well.
    I had almost dropped punto after i TD '09 linea , it was bad.
    But then i thought i should give punto a fair shot as well and here I am :)

I did my research and thankfully its paid off!

I would be hard-pressed to not buy another FIAT.
    I"m eagerly waiting for the ABARTH or even the new gen linea (whenever it comes out)
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I don't think you have understood what Ravi is saying.

If Punto was your first car you are not a repeat customer! You are a first time customer

Somebody not willing to buy FIAT has got nothing to do with this poll. The intention of this poll is solely to find out for how many TFI members FIAT was their first car and how many already had experience FIAT before. We are not getting into Why's and Why Not's.

Amogh
  7. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    I am also a first time fiat buyer, infact i didn't asked for refund when i was not able to buy the punto 90 in 2011 due to lack of parking space. But got the booking amount adjusted in 2012 while choosing for punto 90. Need not to mention that i did thorough research along with TDs almost 2 years before choosing one. People told me not to go for fiat, as i can have a scorpio, safari, dezire, and the list goes on, at the cost of punto 90. I would be getting the abarth performance for my punto 90 as well.
  8. jpshya

jpshya Timido

Bangalore
    i have voted for First time buyer. I am not sure, if i understood correct. Punto is my second car after Alto, but when i bought punto, i didnt have any Fiat experience before.

So voted as First Time buyer.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes that was bit confusing post from me.

Punto was my first car and I repeated the same thing and bought Punto 90HP which is my second car as I experienced FIAT earlier.

Strange I was not able to see POLL when I replied to this thread first time.
    1 person likes this.
  10. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Your interpretation is correct

Kedar, to be honest, for me, you are a first time customer not repeat.

Why? Because when you bought the 90 HP you were not L-O-O-K-I-N-G to buy a new car. Your old car was not reaching its end of life or had not put in lot of kms on it. You upgraded for different reasons.

My point of view. It is debatable :)

Amogh
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2013