1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIRST CNG LINEA IN DELHI,hell in india (CNG'ed MY LINEA) !!!

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by anish_707, May 18, 2011.

1. anish_707

anish_707

Delhi
    update: car is working great but the stucking of gear still persists.
    it happnes only when the car is hot i mean during the day...otherwise its just MAKHAN(butter).
    went to concorde motors,peeragarhi but they were not accepting fiat cars since there was a raid by mcd and thier workshop was sealed acccording to them.
    sanya motors nearby is also undergoing renovation.so no option to continue driving.
    got it checked from a local mechanic ..he said it might be due to pressure plates or soome air lock stuff also...is it true ..wat to do???
  2. anish_707

anish_707

Delhi
    i am pretty sure its due to heat .... does linea have any clutch oil ???
  3. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    CNG is not a problem in short term i mean the engine head problem will come up only after running may be above 60000-70000 Kms or may be more. It can further delay if u running the car every day 1-2 KMs on petrol. I have CNG fitted in my santro and has done almost 35000 Kms on CNG and still doing great guns.Occasionally I have to reset ECU to remove the jerks during the petrol running.But saved huge amount of money.
  4. anish_707

anish_707

Delhi
    since its cool these days due to rain..i m not feeling that problem....but still i m worried abt it
  5. anish_707

anish_707

Delhi
    does insulating with some material will help..but i dont know what to insulate(i mean wat part)
  6. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Pics of the full installation please .
  7. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Hi Anish, is it resolved now?
  8. anish_707

anish_707

Delhi
    yup ...changed the clutch assembly....partt cost 2100...labour cost 2500....
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    was the hard clutch caused by the cng??? otherwise hows the car running? you are yet to post pics of your hybrid vehicle ;)
  10. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Was it not covered under warrenty due to installed CNG kit?