1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

First Car, First Fiat - Punto 76 HP, Pearl White

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jack Sparrow, May 9, 2014.

1. So after a good year and a half lurking around in this forum, I'm finally registering myself as a proud member of Team Fiat.

Hello Everyone,

This is Abhijith here, and I live in Bangalore. I finally got myself my first car, and it was pretty much everything I ever dreamt of. It's the Fiat Punto 76 HP Emotion, in Pearl White. I purchased it in the beginning of April this year (2014) from Fiat Caffe (KHT).

This is my first car, and to be honest, while I did get my license a year back, I spent most of the time 'practising' on the vehicles of friends- just so that when I did get my own, I could stave off the dreaded scratches, that all cars in Bangalore carry around like battle scars.

But she's here, and she's all mine, and we've done around 1500 kms since I got her and 'Louie, I think this is the beginning a beautiful friendship!'

Looking forward to catching up with all of you, improving my driving skills, and taking my so far fan-boy passion of driving and cars to the next level.

Nice to be here. :)
    2 people like this.
  2. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Welcome to TFI jack. Pearl white is really a good color. It brings out the blink in the night when a light bulb strikes it.

Wishing you happy miles ahead.
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Linea T-Jet
    Congrats jack/abhijith!! Welcome to tfi.. Please start a ownership thread with lots of pics!
  4. Thanks pabhishek. I hope to do exactly that. Will take some time though. I'll get some ideas from the ones that are already put up.
  5. Vikkas

Congrats Jack. Wishing u happy miles ahead. What is on road price
  6. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Welcome On-board, Happy motoring
  7. HopeNGlory

Andheri E
    congrats on your new car, safe motoring
  8. bharath

bharath Regolare

Jack and Jill went up hill for some thrill :p. I know how it feels to own a first car and that too a FIAT.Driving all alone the first FIAT would be like dating someone for the first time after coming out from boys only College :D (driving friends cars).

Congrats Jack Sparrow.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Hi Vikkas,

I got an on-road price of ~7.7 L There was the exchange bonus involved as well. Got it from KHT Fiat Caffe. I don't think it was the best possible deal, but the interactions were good. Freebies were doormats, car cover, mudflaps, rear sensors and scuff plates for the front doors.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Haha. Yes indeed. Every time the office work dials down a bit, I feel like I ought to be outside driving, not sitting in a cubicle. That feeling of freedom and the sound of the motor telling you to keep on going, is like a drug.

It's much more than dating macha, it is like being in a serious relationship while in the honeymoon period! :D

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks so much.

I will indeed. Thanks for your wishes.
  10. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Welcome to Team fiat Abhijeet