1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

First car, First Fiat, First post!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by angdroid, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats Angroid,welcome to TFI forum & Fiat family,
    Awesome pics of your NPW Punto 90hp.
    Post review of your car,buying & dealership experience.
    1 person likes this.
  2. angdroid

angdroid Timido

Bangalore
    @PaddleShifter : Thanks! If Fiat is doing some quality testing of new cars in their tracks (for example : a 5 km drive to check for any issues), will that be part of H mode ? Just wondering.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Congratulations Angroid on the Fiat Punto 90HP and welcome to the forum.

As all have said the decision taken by the heart will soon be endorsed by the head too.

Hope to see your ownership report very soon with lots of pics and smiling faces.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Congratulations. Going with the heart,can never go wrong.
    QC control by Fiat as you had mentioned is very poor,do your own Qc check with an eagle's eyes and continue to do so every time you leave the car at the a.s.s
    1 person likes this.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes download TFI PDI checklist which has all check point and you will be done with thorough PDI of your car.

BTW congratulations buddy.

Sent from my FIAT Grande Punto 90hp
  6. angdroid

angdroid Timido

Bangalore
    Thanks guys! will compile the experience soon and post it. Took delivery on Friday Jan 3rd. Driven around 250 km so far. Vehicle feels good. Getting used to the vehicle, driving and traffic conditions. Parking is very tricky in the place where I park, its an old apartment. The guys who have planned/built it, didn't know how a car turns in tight spots!

DELI_20140103_001.jpg
    DELI_20140103_003.jpg
  7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hearty congrats for your new possession :up get a reverse parking sensors installed which would help you while reversing and parking. Yes, Punto is a big car in its segment, so it takes time to get used to its dimensions while turning. Still remember words of SA during my Punto's delivery. He told 'Sir, during initial days think that you are driving a sedan. Especially in tight U turns and corners due to Punto's sheer size.'

Its matter of getting used to it. Don't worry, enjoy revving your beast.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  8. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

BANGALORE
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Heartiest Congrats for your purchase.

Yes, you need to getting used to with punto. Initially I also faced the problem but after driving for almost 6000+ KM. It is fun to drive and sear please to own it.
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats for getting home Punto 90hp,
    Yes initially Punto feels like a big sedan to drive,but once you get used to its driving Punto is like a small hatch to drive.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats and your Car is a Brand New, Dont worry, just keep on cruishing, the H will disappear.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.