1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally the white itallian stallion is coming home

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by prash26np, Dec 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pre delivery fittings and Mods

the audio review and posts are here
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1468

AVA set of 5 alloys 24000
    stock alloys bought back for 26000

JBL s205 co-axial given for the difference amount

I was tempted to go for the 16" or 17" low profile 55 and 205 tyres with equivalent wheels. Couldnt gather the courage to carry on, and try my luck in these roads, courtesy Govt of India and karnataka. we are amongst the highest road tax payers in the country and we still have some the most ridiculous roads here. More often than not, the Govt here needs a major human sacrifice(read major road accident) to wake up and repair(read patch up) a completely pot holed road.

Mr.Vinayak, accessories manager, URS Kar was very keen on having the punto sportz decals on the car. I did like the idea of the decals, but had to drop due to the following reasons
    sports decals would make the car look sporty, but kind of stereotyped.
    beyond that my sincere worry was the sadists that roam our streets, who find it soooo,, pleasing to niggle at body graphics on cars. damge the decals, scratch bonnets and what not. I wonder what sinister pleasure they get by such insanity, and ofcourse not to forget the emblem theives now. they have completed removed all emblems off my yamaha r15, the moment i replace them, they would be gone within a weeks time. i hope they leave the punto alone.

For Rs 2500, included in the On-road price, URS Kar have included,
    Garwar sun films,
    floor carpets,
    mud flaps,
    a very different type of car perfume(it made of wood and shaped like an F1 car),
    Ganesha idol.

Sun filming
    I have got the lighter shade "smart grey" with slight blue tint for the front doors
    the darkest shade "graphite" for the rear doors and the bonnet door

As of now, that is it

Before i do end, for all those prospective Fiat buyers out there, believe me and the other owners in this Forum, than the ones who have just driven the vehicle for a TD, or have had a joy ride etc.

with a fiat, you are putting your money in the right place.
    the punto is really a great ride, the handling of the vehicle is some thing to be experienced than written about.
    I personally believe we do sit in our cars to drive and not check the plastic quality while driving.
    the most important feature of any car would be, safety, ride, handling, driver comfort, passenger comforts.
    the fiat scores in all these departments.

that is it for now guys

will post with more pictures and the riding experience soon.

bye
    TC
    prashanth
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    thats great prash26np. Eagerly waiting for pics.
  3. HI
    My pictures are missing,
    anybody know why
    ?????
  4. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    I Do, I Do :D : viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1519
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    ITALIAN women in W H I T E, great Choice of Alloys
  6. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    a beauty indeed. for the 1st pic i must say 'cute'
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Prashanth, congrats, :up

Did anyone else also feels that the alloys look like those of Punto Abarth or the Punto Sport that was on display at Auto Expo/ FIAT Factory meet???!!!
  8. Gorgeous, i must say
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.