1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally the white itallian stallion is coming home

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by prash26np, Dec 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Guys,

I am Prashanth, SAP consultant.
    Finally after months of research and studying Forums, especially "Team fiat" finally booked the Fiat Punto 90HP. delivery will be on the 31st of December 2010 registration some time in January 2011.
    To put it is simple words, "WOW ! what a car !"
    Have been a thorough follower and fan of Ferrari F1 team, I have seen the passion they have for the team and the commitment they have. I must say, i have been a fan of fiat since.
    I was a little bit confused over a lot of Fiat bashing in other forums. when i actually did a test drive, all my hearty convictions proved true. Fiat stands for excellence.

I dont know the quality of Tata- Fiat showrooms else where, but here in Mysore there is only one Tata-Fiat Showroom "URS KAR service centre" and they are great.
    My experience with the dealership so far has been very good.
    from the offer of test drive and the insistence of the sales rep, to take the TD vehicle on a a long drive, push the vehicle and all the while explaining the features of the vehicle.
    I have TD ed the vehicle for about 4 times and all the while, it has been a pleasurable experience.
    A few more such sales centers in Karnataka and India could very well change the way, people perceive Fiat.
    I would like to thank all of them at URS KAR especially,
    Rumaan Jidda
    Cherian Thomas
    Vinayak

will write much more detailed report very soon with photographs

As of now counting seconds for the delivery date and time.

Bye for Now.........

:wow
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Welcome to TFI and congratulations for your new Italian Stallion. :)
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Welcome prash and njoy ur beauty. If you have ny questions, do ask them to ur fellow members. Driva Safe.
  4. Thank you ansal,kedarbendre

I had the stock alloys bartered for set of 5 AVA alloys in black and chrome and a red inner lip, boy! the car was looking hot.
    I was not very happy with stock alloys, searched the net and aftermarket dealers for a suitable alloy. (fiat has 98 PCD alloys ) almost all dealers have 100pcd and will assure that it can be fit to a fiat.
    But....., lucky me, i did find "Mysore Popular Automobiles", Mr.Mahendar, he said, AVA wheels is the only one to have quality 98 pcd alloy wheels.
    Got back to the showroom and asked him if he would take back the stock alloys(was not very sure). he said he will and get me whichever alloys, I choose.
    fixed up AVA, he (Mr.Vinayak, URS KAR) got the alloys, they looked better than in the photo.
    fixed them on the Punto,
    Result.
    We have a great looking car.........!
    will post pictures soon

I am also changing the stock speaker to JBL GT5 S205 co-axial in the rear and JBL GT5 S265C components in the front.

will post the audio review here soon
  5. Congratulations prash26np, I saw your BNW GP parked @ URS Kar on 31th morning also saw you near Vijaynagar with your HOT BNW GP. I'll be getting my GP this weekend.

Very true buddy, my experience with them was also very good and all the sales reps were very polite enough to explain everything to me and my family.

Congratulations once again, Enjoy Maadi ::D

avi
  6. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    Congratulations on your hot acquisition!!
  7. Congrats Prash.
    Time for some pictures plssss.
  8. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Congratulations on your new Car and must say you got a good deal on alloys. Let us also enjoy looking at your car so post some pictures, please!
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Where are the pictures prash, we all love to drool on them. Specially, now, when u have mentioned about ur alloys.
  10. Hey Guys
    thanks to all of you

Hey Ivynash, congrtas on your ride. I am sure you will enjoy the ride

time for some photos[attachment=2:2n2hatky]P1090176.JPG[/attachment:2n2hatky][attachment=1:2n2hatky]P1090198.JPG[/attachment:2n2hatky][attachment=0:2n2hatky]P1090177.JPG[/attachment:2n2hatky]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.