1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally the wait is over

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sandeep Alexander, Mar 25, 2013.

1. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Welcome to the club!
  2. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats & Welcome to TFI..
  3. Sandeep Alexander

Sandeep Alexander Timido

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you all for the Warm welcome.
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi Sandeep, welcome to tfi family
  5. Sandeep Alexander

Sandeep Alexander Timido

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Well, my Purchase ran ito an unexpected delay. I had actually ordered for a OB linea 2012 model, yes 2012 (good discounts were on offer). On the 7th of April the dealer called me for a PDI which I had requested. So armed with TFI's widely acclaimed PDI checklist I promptly visited the dealer. This is when they dropped a BOMB, the factory actually sent a Fresh out of the oven 2013 January manufactured Linea. Now i have 2 options at hand 1)buy the 2013 Linea by shelling out a good 30,000 extra cash or 2)wait for another 20 days. So much for my Family's hopes to welcome the Linea this week :sad1. But the temptation urgers me to spend the extra cash and get hold of my wheels ASAP. Will have a detailed discussion with Family and decide.
    Imagine so close yet so far. One good thing that is coming out of this entire fiasco is that the Dealer are at their professional Best and are updating me on every option possible.