1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally the wait is over

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sandeep Alexander, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Sandeep Alexander

Sandeep Alexander Timido

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Everyone,

My Name is Sandeep Alexander. I am from Hyderabad and am just dying to get my hands on a Fiat Linea Multijet Emotion varient.
    Well the wait is listed until the 5th of April 2013 booked the car through Tejasvi Fiat (fiat Exclusive). Have documented the delearship experience in detail and will post it along with the pictures of my Linea in Oceanic Blue.

Also some good news to the Fiat Oweners in hyderabad, Tejasvi Motors is opening up an Exclusive FIAT workshop on the 6th of April 2013. It was supposed to open today the 25th of March but the sales team told me that the FIAT management was not happy with the final outcome and advised few changes.

Hope to meet and make as many friends a possible.:cool:

Drive safe and sensible.
    1 person likes this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI, Sandeep. And Congratulations on your new acquisition. Wish you lakhs of happy miles with your Linea.
  3. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Congratulations and Welcome to Gang. We all have been through this wait period and can very well understand the urge you are feeling.
  4. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Congrats and welcome to TFI. Njoy driving.
  5. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Congrats & Welcome Sandeep. Thanks for the good news about Exclusive FIAT Service Centre. Any idea about where it is located?
  6. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Sandeep, Welcome to TFI.
    Congratulations on the buy, wishing you a lot of happy miles with the ride.
  7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI & congrats for your Blue beauty. Happy and safe motoring ... :car
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Welcome to the Fiat family Sandeep. Looking forward for your detailed report on buying and ownership experience.
    Yet another Fiat to join TFI-Hyderabad Meets in future.
  9. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    yeah, another Hyderabadi. Welcome to TFI. :D

Linea in Oceanic Blue looks too good. It truly has to be seen in flesh to be truly appreciated. Simply stunning
  10. RMZ

RMZ

Cochin
    Congrats Sandeep.