1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally The Day has Come

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by cyberfreaker, Nov 16, 2011.

1. rana

rana Novizio

Mumbai
    @nice!!!!! now go all out and post some interesting trip reports! and create an ownership thread on the right place for your beauty!!!
  2. bak

bak Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations!!!! Happy Motoring. Enjoy the Beauty.
  3. somu_200

somu_200

Hyderabad
    Hi cyberfreaker , may name is Somaiah , i have also booked the Linea F.red , on the same day (31st Oct 2011), i took delivery on 12th Nov.

did tejeswai gave 30K cash discount or did they asked for pay some extra amount?
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Congratulations Radha Krishna !!!! So the SE was Nirosha. Hope you had a hassle free delivery experience.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats to you,
    Assure you of more happy miles with the Linea, The more you drive her, the more you will fall in love with her........
  6. Hi Somaiah sorry for the delayed Reply . Yes they promised 30k but they made me cough up 15K before they gave me gatepass after all puja .It was bit :( u know . but what to do ..
    I had to pay for their mistake of not billing on 31st .( i hope it was the truth. OR i got cheated what ever .. I had problem with the rear left door lock going kaput it would not open when locked or vice versa ..
    Struggled with them for one week they said no spare parts and after shouting withe workshop and the team they fixed it last saturday after 5 days .. looks like its manufacturing defect because i saw another linea
    with same problem in the workshop .. HMM ..
  7. somu_200

somu_200

Hyderabad
    for my car , front left door is opening little bit hard from the inside. i gave to them , they opened the door , and not fixed it properly. i need to go to there once again. for me also they said before giving the delivery about the excess amount.

did you collected all the documents from them?