1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally The Day has Come

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by cyberfreaker, Nov 16, 2011.

1. OMG !! i cant believe ..after a harrowing wait for 15 days my Adorable beauty ( Linea MJD BNW) is up for delivery today .
    Will post some Pics when am back ...

Cant wait to see her .....:p:clapping :wow
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    congrats cyberfreaker!! hope you have done a pdi..waiting for the pictures!!
  3. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Wonderful and congrats on your purchase. Post some pics..
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay congratulations buddy....
  5. rana

rana Novizio

Mumbai
    Congrats... where are you based out of and where did you get it from? how was the experience with the dealer?
  6. kvk

kvk Amatore

Bangalore
    Congratulations cyberfreaker. Post some pics too..
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats to you now post the forum with loads of pictures
  8. Yippy What a Day :)

Thank you Every one for your Wishes .. Sorry Let me Introduce myself first . I am Radhakrishnan Based out of Hyderabad well this is my first car .
    Had been Driving My Fathers Santro for a while though. I own Thunder Bird which is/may be Was my first Love ;) ... I work for a telecommunications major
    and had been planning for a long time for a car and me and my Better half started visiting some Show rooms GEM (maruti) Kun hyundai were not much impressed neither by
    customer service or the models ..and all of a sudden we were planning for a lunch in Mainland china and decided why dont we give Fiat a Shot and we instantly fell in love with the italian beauty initially we were planning for a Punto90 HP and then something was going round and round why not Linea they had the Festival offer and it was an instant decision to book Linea MJD and i would say Customer service was 8/10 had some glithes here and there but it all vanished after the rendevouz with the Lady ..omg ..
    After delivery went to temple straight and as soon as i came home my hand was itching to get back to the wheels .. took my better half and drove almost about 180KMS in Outer ring road half circle around Hyderabad and came back home nly by 6 pm .. will post some more experiences after this weekend drive which am planning :) ... one more day @ office :( Hmm ...

And thanks again for all of your wishes @kvk @ rana @srini @shams and @kedarbendre

DSC01590 - Copy.jpg DSC01594 - Copy.jpg
    3 people like this.
  9. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Congrates RK for the white beauty and welcome to fiat family.... Enjoy !
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay thanks for sharing the pics. Congratulations again.