1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally TFI version 2 is back online. Thank God

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 9, 2011.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    TFI is back with Pets and K&N and AIR. The vBulletin is here. Thank you mods for spending countless sleepless nights for bringing it to us with an all new software. :)
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Hats Off to all the moderators to make this possible. i missed Team-Fiat as if i skipped daily lunch and dinner.
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Its great to be back and about time too...
  4. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    HATS OFF!! To all the mods who worked on a better tomorrow for TFi....this was the most missing part in my life when it was offline...thnx mods and keep up the gud work..cheers!!!
  5. Great job guys... ver 2.0 is superb... Hatts off to you guys for all the effort. I am loving it..
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @arishi : please edit your signature. Its too large
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Great Job all the Mods, I'm in love with the new version. Really missed TFI for whole of this week, Glad it's back with a great bang.
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @TFIans- Empty you inbox and sent message folders. Now the maximum limit of PM saved appears to be 50 so you need to clear the extra messages before you can send or receive more PMs.
  9. This is what I've been waiting for, all the while. :D

Once again we've proved the fact that FIATians are many steps ahead of other car owners. he he! All thanks to our beloved moderators and Navendu Singh. :)

OT: I've come across several small niggles in our brand new forum. Moderators do wait for detailed email from me. Lol.
  10. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Happy Reunion. Glad to see forum up and running. Seriously, felt like some very important part of life was missing all these days. Thank you Mods.