1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally Swift Owner Migrated to Punto.. Emotion

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SHASHANKREDDY, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Job well done, and for sure your friend must be proud of the Punto and he can easily talk on and on about the Grande with its features where the swift lacks..
    For sure we are marketing more than the sales guys at the showroom, Just make a mandatory and place the TFI webpage address on all the cars that are displayed in the showrooms, and for sure when all new comers come and just log on to the page after have a look at the Grande and Linea (which is for sure a Head Turner ) , I am sure all the inquiries will be turned or the orders....

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Job well done, and for sure your friend must be proud of the Punto and he can easily talk on and on about the Grande with its features where the swift lacks..
    For sure we are marketing more than the sales guys at the showroom, Just make a mandatory and place the TFI webpage address on all the cars that are displayed in the showrooms, and for sure when all new comers come and just log on to the page after have a look at the Grande and Linea (which is for sure a Head Turner ) , I am sure all the inquiries will be turned for the orders....

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

For sure we are marketing more than the sales guys at the showroom, Just make a mandatory and place the TFI webpage address on all the cars that are displayed in the showrooms, and for sure when all new comers come and just log on to the page after have a look at the Grande and Linea (which is for sure a Head Turner ) , I am sure all the inquiries will be turned for the orders....
    1 person likes this.
  2. fgp90hp

fgp90hp Timido

Mumbai
    Very True..

I do the same thing.when I get a chance..