1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally Swift Owner Migrated to Punto.. Emotion

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SHASHANKREDDY, Jul 26, 2012.

1. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Blind follower of Maruti Brand... After 5 years of Ownership with Swift VDI .. My friend Ashwin has finally took decision to
    go for Punto Emotion.
    The Reason behind the decision is High speed stabilites & Suspension & Build Quality that he observed with four 90+kg guys when we
    went trip to shirdi in April 2012.
    Also my ownership of 31000Kms in 1 year with minimal Maintainence.

He took delivery of BNW Punto emotion from Concorde Motors yesterday.

I have been marketing the punto whenever i am getting chance :)

Bottom line : I think Customers of Fiat are marketing more than employed sales guys.... these days....JAAGO FIAT ..
    Please do aggresive marketing before this product vanishes... i am sure punto design can withstand in next 10 years also.
    14 people like this.
  2. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    I 100% agree with Shashank... We are the Marketing Team for FIAT...

Kudos to us... :up

Neel
    1 person likes this.
  3. Long back, I have heard some brand cars like BMW or BENZ, can be bought only if referred by the customers/owners. Fiat should also bring their concept to India sales, which will build their brand image and also to let know all the available features to the prospective customers through the owners. We TFI'ans take more effort in helping a FIAT buyer than a Sales Executive.
    1 person likes this.
  4. macky

macky Amatore

congratulations to your friend!! even i convinced my roommate(ex) to buy a Punto Emotion (BNW), he is happy now that he didnt go for swift or i20.
    1 person likes this.
  5. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks macky...I will convey him & i will bring him here....
    As in some telugu movie chiranjeevi says.... help 3 people...and tell those 3 people to help another three :)
    Same strategy here refer & covince two people to buy fiat and ask them to refer 10 ;)
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    when it comes to motor bikes, yamaha was very much down 10 years back and didnt had any models except for the RX series.
    Then launched Libero the bike with mysterious head light, in my city i was the second person to book the bike at that time (2002-03) splendor was in full craze.
    then many of my friends,use to tease me with the count of yamaha bikes.... and now the sales of yamaha have gone like anything and finally sustained in the indian market.

Hope the story continues with FIAT as well.... :D
    1 person likes this.
  7. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    All of you recommending Fiat's to your friend's be prepared for a slug fest when either niggles start in the car or your friend's face service hassles :).
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    The movie's name is "STALIN" ;)
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    amit,
    Thats common in every car,let override this with safety reasons of FIAT ;)
    And coming to service hassles, even though if I'm having SC few Kms from my home or office who gives guarantee that the person attending the car is skilled enough.if the service station is at distance of 150 or 200Kms lets plan it as trip ;) and overcome with such kind of serrvice hassles.
  10. This is not possible,BMW and Merc belong to premium segments so even if they sell 5-6000 units a year they will be in profit,but if FIAT even tries to implement this their already low sales figure will dip downwards.We love FIAT,and we want this brand to stay in INDIA forever(hope our children in the future carry on this Love for FIAT,and it becomes a legend) .
    1 person likes this.