1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally, solution to USB,AUX,IPOD REAR camera and GPS!!

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by harryaviator, May 25, 2014.

1. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    @harry- Could you please provide the day time pictures of the unit.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Is the installation completed? Why there is gap in between headunit and AC Vents?
  3. Harisanker

Harisanker Timido

Mumbai
    hey guys, sorryfor the delayed reply. been out of net contact for a long time. at hyderabad now. the installation is complete and there are no gaps post installation

WP_20141018_13_26_17_Pro[1].jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 2, 2014 ---
    the system is working really fine as of now. no hitches till date, thought there was a drop in audio amplification as compared to a JVC KD90Bt. but well within acceptable limits for the amount of features i am getting. totally happy with this solution as of now.
    anoop and vista7155 like this.
  4. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    ^^indeed very neat installation and maintains the OE look of the dashboard:)
    But if it was in silver color then it would have been jelled well with dashboard strictly it is my opinion
    harryaviator likes this.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    That headunit looks fab and really matches to the overall theme of the dashboard. How much you paid for this headunit.

From where you bought this and what about the after sales service support for this headunit. Is it in place?

Is there any warrenty offered on this headunit?
  6. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    had intially been trying for thesilver/gold/ unnamed colour of the dash, but there was noone who could do a neat enough jon. moreover the keys were in black,couldnt change it. hence stuck to the oem colour. in a matter of a few days,i started thanking everyone who asked me to retain the colour. looks awesome on the dash, with the same colour.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 5, 2014 ---
    Thanks a lot. means a lot when appreciation comes from the senior members of the forum. BTW, had been following up the tryst with your punto for a long time.

paid close to 25 k for this HU, an additional 2.5 k on maps and installation of DVD unit in the glovebox(pics coming soon...)

I purchased this from a customisation team from italy(DME) after their demo on a grande punto.

after sales support includes replacement warranty for the first year and repair for the second. total of 02 years.
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
    kedarbendre likes this.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Harry thank you for the information. Did you import it or we have dealer in India?
    Who did installation for you? Do we have color choice?
  8. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Thanks harry..
    harryaviator likes this.
  9. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
  10. nmj

nmj Timido

Pune
    @harryaviator, can you please share the power connections? I have fitted the other unit on a linea T-Jet (one in the link above). Everything works flawlessly except a small issue with radio/sound. The radio/sound goes off after engine start and I have to switch the unit off and on to get it back. At present, the unit is powered through the standard system connector (no changes).