1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally, solution to USB,AUX,IPOD REAR camera and GPS!!

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by harryaviator, May 25, 2014.

1. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    Couple of photographs during the installation

emequpyg.jpg

anu4eqeg.jpg

su8atusa.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014
    varunrtr likes this.
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    you got auditor comps? i also got the same 165S in front doors and 165C co ax in rear doors ... sounds sweet... but need to hear it with an amp, hunting for a good deal :D
    1 person likes this.
  3. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Can you post the clear day time snap of the HU, because the snap you posted was the one clicked at the time of installation I believe. Looks like there are panel gaps and the horizontal section does not fit the slot properly. However, after closely looking at the pictures you clicked at night, the fit looks perfect. Waiting for the snaps. How is it doing so far? If everything looks perfect, I might buy one soon. :)
  4. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    the pics were mostly taken during installation. no panel gaps at all. perfect fit, as long has you have the OEM single din cage with you.
    will post the snaps ASAP. A bit tied up with work these days. the HU is performing much better than expected. the nav is also on line with maps from satguide. will click the pics/make a video and upload at the earliest.

PS:- Best of luck in sourcing one!
  5. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Thanks for replying. Will wait for the snaps and the video. I hope the video will showcase all the features of the system.
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  6. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    will do it to the best of my abilities.

USB - fully operational
    Bluetooth - fully operational
    GPS - fully ops
    Rear cam input - fully ops
    SWC - ops(checked its working.. waiting to lay my hands on SWC harness(OEM))
    CD/DVD/MP3 - all ops
    1 person likes this.
  7. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Hi Harry, any luck on daytime pics and the video? eagerly waiting for it. :)
  8. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Hi Hary - i had gone through the link but i didnt find this product. Could you please let us know what are all the things you did for this installation.
  9. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    This one looks really cool ! Great find, and an excellent fit! I am reading only positive things on this product so far, is there anything that you feel isnt good about it at all?
  10. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    @harryaviator ... I was browsing through the site you mentioned (http://www.autoradiopc.it), but didn't find the particular model. The model now I see is compatible with Punto Evo and the New Linea ...