1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally, solution to USB,AUX,IPOD REAR camera and GPS!!

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by harryaviator, May 25, 2014.

1. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    had thought about converting the entire centre console black as a last resort.. kinda liked the OEM looks.. even a different colour to black will do, but sceptical about turning it blacl

- - - Merged Post - - -

I had asked them to mark it as gift, and it was gift wrapped as well.. the product was devalued to 150 euros, and even then, there was no customs paid by me, atleast till this hour..

- - - Merged Post - - -

I ordered it from autoradiopc.it , its the subsidary/ same as that of DME. the product code is DME F100 (without DVD player) and F100D(with DVD player, to be placed in the glovebox). Was unable to access the same from any computer in India. So had to contact their service manager and he placed the order on my behalf, as well as created a profile for me..

on the autoradiopc.it site, just search for punto and hit enter disregarding all warnings, and it will lead to the products they have
  2. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Last edited: May 26, 2014
  3. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    hope that provides you with enough answers..

- - - Merged Post - - -

@ vj_v1 - all cables as required were provided by the company.. infact, it was a pleasant experience shopping with them.. the sales manager was throughout in touch, till i got the item in my hand..

- - - Merged Post - - -

and too scared to screw it up.. anyways, waiting till this weekend to get someone better than me to do it, from the suggestions that i am getting from this forum.. if nothing works, then its going to be a DIY
  4. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    But did they deduct local taxes this time too like it was the case with your order for Bluepower?
  5. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    nope.. it was only the quoted price + 50 euros for express shipping.. got the item in 7 days flat!
  6. Fayad

Fayad Amatore

Tvm
    Congrats! can't wait to see it installed. Like you said the advantage of this device is that you have everything integrated in one place and that too without losing the OEM looks. It has bluetooth pairing also, right?

Even I'd suggest to paint the rest of the panel to black than painting the HU.
  7. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    does have bluetooth pairing and ability to recieve satellite channels.
    also, wifi connectivity, if you can make your mobile a hotspot..

planning to maintain the colour as it is. will only go for a change if it looks totally off place..
    but as Vj_v1 has said, black on gold is kinda fine.. will be done in a weeks time..
  8. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    somebody please guide me to a good ice installer who can help me with this anywhere within 100 km of kochi..
  9. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    9ejapuze.jpg
    2 people like this.
  10. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3