1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally Punto

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by singh, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Is this feature available on Punto also?
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    The H symbol? Yes it is.

Kindly have a read of the TFI PDI thread.

Cheers.
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Singh paaji, you were talking about Auto and Full Auto mode that by pressing the recirculation button, full auto changes to auto. Yes, it is normal. Let me eplain.

In Full Auto, the Automatic Climate Control will have full control over all aspects, i.e.
    - Fan Speed.
    - Circulation mode, i.e. fresh air or recirculation.
    - Vent control i.e. foot vents, face vents or windscreen vents.
    - Compressor on/off.

But if you set it to re-circulation mode, it will now not change it on its own. It will only adjust fan speed and vent types to be used.
    Thats why it no longer says "Full Auto".

If you further adjust the fan speed yourself as well, it will no longer adjust it. And will only change the vent types to be used.

Now if you change it also and set it to face, it will leave it as such and then only thing it will control is compressor on/off depending upon the cabin temperature.
  4. bak

bak Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations!!! Happy motoring, Enjoy the Beauty!!!
  5. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Are you sure that in full auto mode , compressor becomes off like home spilt a/c after reaching cabin temperature at desired C.
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It should do so otherwise it will keep on cooling the cabin leading to further drop in cabin temperature. Here in North India, its so hot that the compressor doesn't cut off too often within short city drives..
  7. The MRF ZLO tyres are amazing and i love its sidewalls.
  8. singh

singh Amatore

Mohali
    Even if i set the temprature say 22 deg(outside temp 25 deg) today eve , i dont feel that at anypoint compressor switches off , but cooling remains normal , never felt that compressor switches off at certain temp . Today outside temp was 25 deg in eve and i set it to 21 deg and i have to manually switch AC off as cooling was not reducing by itself it kept on working . And full AUTO MODE is operating in outside air mode that is annoying , there must be someway out .
    Any suggestion or i am doing something wrong .
    drove 200kms today mileage i got for trip is 19.1 kmpl , AC always ON . :p , I find seat material to be bit hard for my lower back , hope to get used too otherwise will do something for that . Suspension is very good feels like on AIR suspension .
    'H' sign went off after 200km , Confirmed today .
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

SINGH is KING IN pUNTO!!
    A belated congratulation Bro:p!!
  10. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi,

Welcome to the Punto family!