1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally proud owner of my beauty TW GP !

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Jagadeesh Gowda, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Jagadeesh Gowda

Jagadeesh Gowda Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hello TFI'ns,
    First of all sorry for delay in updating ownership thread was busy driving beauty all around :D
    Did short PDI on last Thursday (no printouts or big check lists) just the mutual trust me and SE share .
    Took delivery on auspicious day of Gowri Ganesh festival happy driving clocked 300 kms on the odo in 2 days :eek:
    Touch wood no rattles or niggles everything looks fine expect wheel alignment . Car steers left on loose steering .

Much appreciated, efforts by Tausiff and Syed from KHT motors in making delivery process simple and easy.
    Reported wheel mis - alignment to SE which he promptly accepted and assured to correct today .
    Waiting on SE to take my beauty for alignment and also IND number plates have arrived.

All Together happy happy FIAT Family :cool: !

Pics to follow soon ......
    2 people like this.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Hello Jagadeesh,

Congratulations on the Punto. The Tuscan Wine colour looks simply beautiful on the car. Did you buy the MJD coz your post doesnt specify which variant or model? Nor did your introduction thread. Sorry if I have missed it.

I sincerely hope the mutual trust between you and the SE remains for the time to come. Surprising to know that the new car had Wheel alignment issues. That reminds me I need to check it onmy Punto too.

Wow, 300 kms in 2 days, seems like the Punto was bought just for the long drives. Do update the thread with more ownership reviews and lots of pics.

Happy mile crunching and drive safely.
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hello Jagadeesh,

Congrats on the ownership. Welcome to the FIAT family. Touseef did spoke about your delivery in my last call with him. Please do add pics.
  4. Jagadish,
    Welcome to FIAT family.Hope to see you in TFI meetings.
  5. Jagadeesh Gowda

Jagadeesh Gowda Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thank you ghodlur,Zenwalker

Yes mine is MJD Dynamic:) will definitely try improving my writing skills :evilsmile
    will upload pics soon ....
    Guys this being my first car,any tips and car care advices are most welcome .

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thank you Sat-chit-ananda :) my home town close to nandi hills, any TFI meets on NH7 consider i am IN:)
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    As the most statement made in this forum and a lesson learnt myself, do read manual and remember it. :D
    1 person likes this.
  7. Abhi_abarth

Abhi_abarth Timido

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Congratulations Jagadeesh. Please post some pics when you have time.
  8. Jagadeesh Gowda

Jagadeesh Gowda Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys,
    Got my beauty back after wheel alignment and IND number plates :) unfortunately car still steers left on loose steering :( SE gave me wheel alignment readings and claims everything is proper , 'You need to drive her for about 2k kms then the suspension and steering gets adjusted ' this is what the conclusion was :( i dono wheather i shud accept and drive or take her for deeper analysis .
  9. ca raman

ca raman Timido

WANI
    TIGER LAND T A D O B A
    Grande Punto 1.3
    left pooling! Its Punto's universal problem.
  10. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Left pulling you mean...

Why do you feel it is a universal problem ??

MY car is 7400 kms old and i dont have any pulling issue at all. A lot of people here also i am sure dont have this issue..

Please be careful and rethink before you use words such as UNIVERSAL.
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2013