1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally my blue Punto is here!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by L0dest0ne, Sep 29, 2011.

1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If not one varoon, there will be another varun with an FTA punto to welcome you to the unique FTA family!! ) . nice pics lodestone, enjoy the days...sorry to hear about the sad incident that happened.... But any small scratches will be invisible to naked eye, the magic of FTA colour, you can say :).
    Uniqueness was also one of the major deciding factors while choosing the color for my car as well, which has its own merits n demerits!!
  2. FTA is a superb color. With black glasses it is a killer. BTW the color of the Punto that I fell in love was a FTA. Swrills doesn't happen in FTA and Silver as I have witnessed on few puntos . Happy puntoing and congrats.
  3. L0dest0ne

L0dest0ne Novizio

New Delhi
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Varoon.

The one you saw on August Kranti should be me! I haven't yet been been to Gurgaon yet though :)

4. Srini

Srini Regolare

Contragrs on getting your hand in this ITALIAN BEAUTY. Wanted to go for FTA from start, however the non-availability of stock moved my decision to BNW
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Welcome aboard Lodestone and hearty congrats on getting the Mighty 90. One helluva car.

6. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Congrats on your new ride... have a safe unlimited miles :) ... You have picked a nice color, will be a real treat with black films and alloys....