1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally my blue Punto is here!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by L0dest0ne, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Congrats on the great buy L0deSt0ne!! Wish you a million miles of Happy and safe driving!!
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    L0dest0ne please update this 90HP List of the forum......
  3. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    My heart almost skipped a beat when I read the title - the blue part :D

Eitherways, congrats buddy!
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @Vroom me too I thought its Electric Blue :lol
  5. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Even i thot it was a Electric blue color for a minute :lol Anyways congrats on ur new beast L0dest0ne :)
  6. L0dest0ne

L0dest0ne Novizio

New Delhi
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks friend! Does Varoon also have an FTA? :)

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Well, they are rare...but the numbers seem to be picking up. Especially over the last couple of months. Lots of reds and whites.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Thanks to everyone for their wishes :)

Yes and sorry to mislead some of you with the "blue" part, guess it should have been azure :0

And yes like some of you said, FTA is a pretty rare colour, at least in Delhi. I do see an occassional Linea in this livery though.

Meanwhile, I have had my first bump in Delhi traffic :-|. A Honda City poked its nose into my rear. The sound was loud and it made me sad...but happily not even a scratch! This pretty lady is sturdy! :D

Btw can someone tell me how long it takes to get a number after delivery?
  7. congrats on your new baby....

Enjoy and drive safe and keep the reviews flowing
  8. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3

@ L0dest0ne welcome to the club buddy,many congrats on getting this spectacular machine.

i have spotted one FTA @ august kranti marg couple of times,once towards gurgaon on M.G.Road???not sure it was you???

varoon drives HHB punto not FTA.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

@ L0dest0ne welcome to the club buddy,many congrats on getting this spectacular machine.

i have spotted one FTA @ august kranti marg couple of times,once towards gurgaon on M.G.Road???not sure it was you???

varoon drives HHB punto not FTA.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats to you on having a Italian Mean machine and you will have more smiles with the more running in it. Cheers
  10. Great to see your new "machine". Welcome to the family..