1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally joined the Fiat Club against all odds

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Saumil, Nov 8, 2013.

1. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Quite an interesting start for your love towards Fiat :up Congrats for the beauty. Wish you many happy miles with Linea
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Congratulations.
    You won't regret a bit about buying a linea (except of course when you hear the price when you are selling)
    With me I did not tell anyone about the car I booked. I told only my father after a fortnight after booking and asked him to keep it to himself. The rest knew only after I took delivery. We should after all buy a car that we like and not what others like.
  3. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Perfect Dr Saab. It is the way to go. May be highlight it to this folks in this forum.

First of all welcome to this league, Saumil.

It good that you just waited only for a month and some quick convincing did the trick. I had to wait for kind of six months which included a whole of convincing and waiting for my choice of color before taking the plunge. And now you know what it is - Neighbors, Relatives et. al envy and only Owners Pride.
  4. Saumil

Saumil

Ghaziabad
    The wait is on ...

First of all, thank you all for your positive comments and backing up my decision. I will reply to all of you individually soon.:) . The latest news from the dealer is that my vehicle has still not arrived and I might have to wait till 17th November 2013. :(. Will keep you guys posted.