1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally it happened... Punto evo

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ganges, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ghodlur
    Smart rear wiper means incase if front wiper is ON and you switch to reverse gear,the rear wiper also starts automatically.Hence the Smart.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Even if the rear wiper is not activated on the stalk?? Why would someone need that? Would vice versa apply too??
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes,even if rear wiper is not activated.

In Rainy reason this is very helpful feature and definitely one will start wiper if there is no vision and not intentional.

No vice versa applies and not required too, considering the car should be being driven always looking at the front. :D
  4. KKAUL

KKAUL Amatore

delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Smart Rear wiper refers to the program which fiat has in its system. For eg if your front wiper are on and you put reverse gear rear wiper will start automatically another eg if your front wiper is on for say 10 km or its is related to time say 20 minutes the rear will activate automatically.there are other programs for snow condition you will experience if you encounter them. They are really thoughtful implementation. Hope this will help
    prabhjot likes this.
  5. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Thanks a lot to all for the warm welcome... I will post details once the car is delivered.

@kedarbendre : The main reason for selection of Dynamic variant are these additional features: ABS with EBD , height adjustment for driver seat, Integrated CD/MP3 player, USB & AUX-in Centre console and few more.. please see attachment.

Attached Files:

6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    rama,

How much is the price difference between dynamic and emotion ? if its within One lakh and budget is not concern ,then its worth buying Emotion.

i remember in 2011 i boooked emotion, then later changed up my mind with Emotion Pack.
  7. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    @Rama congratulatoins for Punto EVO

what is the on road price you are paying after discount,if any.

Thanks
    Rama likes this.
  8. Anoop M Scaria

Anoop M Scaria Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hi Rama,

Congratulations on selecting the perfect ride. Even I own 2014 Dec model Evo dynamic. 5000kms done.
    Rama likes this.
  9. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Thanks !!!
    --- Double Post Merged, May 26, 2015 ---
    P
    Ganges,
    Price difference is one lakh.
    I was planning to buy active variant, but finally ended up with dynamic.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 26, 2015 ---
    Thanks!!
    I will post details once I get the car delivered. Yes, This is my first car.
    No car at the moment.
    Ganges likes this.
  10. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Rama : congrats on your new buy and welcome to the fiat club.

It's s good that you went for dynamic as it has a safety feature ie ABS.
    But still try to extend your budget if possible and go for emotion. Also you should get more discount on emotion variant. So please enquire at the Dealership about the price difference between the two variants. The difference shouldn't be more than 60k is what I think. This was the difference 1.5 months back in Pune.

You would get better tyres and alloys , which adds to stability, blue and me which would become inevitable once you get used to it specially for making and taking calls which again is a safety feature, rear defogger which is vital during rainfall and winter foggy days, front fog lights and of course air bags.

Please don't feel that I am forcing you in this. It's just my 2 cents.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.