1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally ICED my Fiat Punto 90HP which is rocking now

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by sandeep8088, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Also pls tell if ur sub is in a ported box our sealed box and what us the size, usually 8" sub carry very little bass(read boom) this is y they blend in very well with the overall system. There is not point in pushing the bass knob any further a there won't be a significant gain, u'll have to live with thus much only our upgrade to bigger size, coz feeding too much gain will make the amp clip along with the sub and won't result in anything good. Try and keep A-level and B-level on similar positions and see if u like the change

Harmony & chaos
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
  2. sandeep8088

sandeep8088

Ok cool..Mine is a sealed box
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Always remember if at the optimum level an amp, sub, or comps don perform to ur expected level then this means u need better stuff and not increased gain or other tuning options
    urs is a true case of the above mentioned sentence, ur sub will not reach the expectations u have as it is already at it best and is not meant for the purpose u want it to perform(loud bass). My suggestion would be a 10" sub in a ported box to get the extra loudness and if u can extract more vitamin M then a 12" as a 8" is working almost twice as hard as a 12" would work to give u the desired level of loudness and bass, which might result in damage to the sub.
    So one word "UPGRADE"
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
  4. sandeep8088

sandeep8088

Okay thankyou for the replies :)