1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally ICED my Fiat Punto 90HP which is rocking now

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by sandeep8088, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    can u post a pic of the side where the settings are

do one thing set the volume at 80% of the HU's volume and play a song, then sit infront and make someone rotate the knobs till u feel that ur getting the desired mix of vocals and bass, this is the most ideal way of setting it up to ur own preference
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  2. sandeep8088

sandeep8088

Here is the image of my amp settings. Any changes to be done or suggestions?. The frequency of HP is set at around 90Hz or so [between 40Hz and the first marking] and for the LP it is set around the same level [between 40Hz and first marking]. Any more alterations that can be done because with this setting i feel little boomy effect.

Waiting for your replies
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
  3. sandeep8088

sandeep8088

Will the image be displayed only after moderation??
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  4. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    For the boom issue reduce the gains slightly on the amp and keep all the setting on the HU at 0/OFF
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    bro got the pic

step 1. turn the A level knob to the next line after "MIN"
    step 2. move the A xover line very slightly higher
    step 3. set the b xover at the same point as a xover
    step 4. adjust the B level according to the level of bass u like
  6. sandeep8088

sandeep8088

Thanks for the reply bro. I have a small query. If increase the A level knob [gain] will it also increase the way Sub sounds. Right now my setting is done as u said except that the A level knob is at the same place and i feel that the Subwoofer bass level is bit low for me. SO increasing the A level knob a bit more would bring in that extra Subwoofer bass effect that i need?
  7. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes that will but I suppose tht the B level knob is for ur subwoofer bass and not a

Harmony & chaos
  8. sandeep8088

sandeep8088

Yeah B level knob is for the Subwoofer. Right now the Subwoofer bas level is at around the 70% to 75% range. Shall i keep the Subwoofer gain [B level knob ] to max??Will it cause any problem if i set the Subwoofer gain level to maximum??
  9. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Do not keep it above 50% as then it might coz the sub to clip and in the end harm the sub and amp, ur sub is 8" right???

Harmony & chaos
  10. sandeep8088

sandeep8088

Yeah my sub is 8" but even now when its gain is at close to 70% i feel little low on bass. I want some level to be heard outside !;) So if i reduce it to 50% wont it decrease the bass??