1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally I reached the place where I belong to - TFI :-)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nethan, Oct 25, 2013.

1. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    Before everything, my heartfelt Thanks to TFI Mod, for activating my profile and letting me a part of TFI. Honestly a big thanks

About Me

I’m from Chennai, Tamil Nadu and staying in Bangalore for the past 2+ years with my Family (Not so big one, but just me, my wify and our Son)

My love towards Fiat started from my Childhood Days when my father brought home a new Fiat Padmini (Ivory Sandal). It was (is) totally outstanding when compared to its competitors in those days. All those outdoor trips, Family functions, every mile travelled were a nice memory. It was a part of my family. I heard that people have certain sentimental values and affection with their cars and we had that value and affection only with Padmini (that’s how we called her). We also had other cars later but it was just vehicle used for commutation. Whenever we talk about good old days in our family get together, then Padmini will be a part of it. We still have it but not in great shape or condition. May be I’ll restore her when Vitamin M permits.
    </SPAN>
    About my Current possession, I’ve a M800 2009 which has clocked 26500, which is about to be sold shortly. I was learning about Fiat vehicles for almost 6 months now. Like everyone, friends and family scared :evil: me about ASS of FIAT. No one welcomed my idea of owning a FIAT. But people driving Fiats are carrying a big smile and exposing proud in their eyes. So finally I booked my dream vehicle today. Yes yes yes it’s a New Pearl White Punto 1.3MJD Dynamic from Fiat Caffe’, Bangalore and I'm very happy about it :D</SPAN>
    I hope people here at TFI will help me throughout my journey with this beast and offer their experienced inputs :ugeek: about ownership and the best to way to care of her.</SPAN>
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. Roadking

Roadking Amatore

Bangalore KA
    Welcome Aboard! and congrats on the MJD
  3. the_crusader

the_crusader Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.4
    Welcome to TFI and Congratulations on the booking of new Italian Babe. BTW, how long do you need to wait before it gets delivered to you?
  4. aruncep

aruncep Amatore

Chennai
    Welcome to the club.... Let the pride in your eyes tooo stay for years :) ....
  5. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    I was told that they would give me Engine # and Chase # on or before 31 Oct and vehicle delivery would be around 15th Nov. It seems that it takes approx., 20 days for delivery from date of booking.

Roadking, the crusader, aruncep thanks a lot :)
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI, nethan. Congratulations on your new acquisition. And I am sure you would have thousands of happy miles with your Punto. :)
  7. tiaf

tiaf Novizio

Chennai
    First of all congrats on the booking and welcome to TFI.
    I assume that the dealer is in the process of ordering and getting the car into his stockyard.
    So it should be manufactured in SEP/OCT.
    Do post the month of manufacture of your car once you decode the VIN.
  8. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    Thats what the Sales Manager @ FIAT Cafee` told me.
    He said Cars are manufactured only after receivng order from the dealership. (I'm not sure about this :confused:) and thats the reason behind this waiting period
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Welcome to this forum Nethan.Congrats on booking Pearl White Punto MJD Dynamic.Did u got VIN of ur car from Mr.Syed?
  10. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    Completed the PDI Yesterday. Oct 2013 Make.
    Vehicle Delivery is scheduled today @5:00PM ~ 05:45 PM as per Wife's Instruction{Order} :-D.

Dealership is not on Par when compared to other Manufacturers. Having a real tough time with my SA. He is new recruit and talks a lot about high end premium vehicles details but bugger, he is totally ignorant when it comes to FIAT Cars :evil:.

Sent mail to Sandeep regarding TFI Stickers. Hope to get tgoses ASAP
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2013