1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally, I know where all Fiat & Linea User disappeared to

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by vinaypillai, Oct 26, 2010.

1. vinaypillai

vinaypillai

Bangalore
    Hi All,
    My name is Vinay, from Bangalore driving Black Linea for last 1.5 yrs.
    I was kind of active user in one of the auto forum but for last few months I noticed very few/rare discussions happening in that auto forum related to Fiat or Linea.
    I was wondering where all the Fiat users disapperared but last Sunday, I came to know where everyone disappeared to.
    Anyway good to join the forum which are more specific about Fiat. Hope I will enjoi my stay here.

My regards to all members.

Thanks.
  2. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Finally, I know where all Fiat & Linea User disappeared

hahaha !! I like the title of your post :)

Welcome to TFI Vinay.

Do put up a review of your Linea. We seem to have a dearth of Linea reviews here

Amogh
  3. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore

Welcome to TFI Vinay! ::D Waiting for some pics of your Italian beaut.! ::V
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Well said. One more added to the list of disappeared users.
    Welcome to TFI.
  5. Re: Finally, I know where all Fiat & Linea User disappeared

I wasn't tbhp or carwale member but was actively reading most of their posts and once I tried to join tbhp but couldn't since they have some "strange" policy to join. And I decided not to try registering again for tbhp as if they were providing me some salary after joining or what. BTW, I can see lots of *** comments there and not sure how those members got added. And anyhow I always see Fiat bashing on tbhp and other forums("bandar kya jane adark ka swad" suits them) Good to see honest Fiat views on this forum!!!
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram

Welcome to TFI Vinay,ya,you are true,suddenly LINEA onwers dissapeared in that forum,a few got banned too!
    Regarding your experience I can never forget your bad experience of a break down right in the initial weeks of ownership,it was jittery,even if you had forgiven FIAT,I can not.Good that you have moved on and glad that you are still passionate towards your LINEA.
  7. vinaypillai

vinaypillai

Bangalore

Thanks Everyone!!!!
    I really hope I will have some good time discussing Fiat & Linea in this special forum for Fiat users.

@Amogh - I haven't put any review yet but I will be happy to put a review based on my 1.5 yrs of exp with my beauty. You need to give me sometime as this weekend I am out (I am a wildlife photographer, and when I see vacations I become wild :))

@Arun1100 - I will definitely post some new pics of my beauty. Anyway its time since she has become my model for photography.

@Bala - Please don't mind but which breakdown you have mentioned in your post. Well, I do agree that my Linea had all the issues which initial lot of Lineas had, like the driver seat issue, bonnet bulge issue etc but touchwood no midway breakdown yet.
    Once I took my Linea over some stones (within Bangalore area) by mistake and it damaged my engine guard. Luckily, I was assisted by Dealers emergency service within 1/2 hr.
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

Welcome to TFI Vinay. I think I've your ownership thread from tbhp stored on my PC. :)

OT: Just asking out of curiosity, did anyone of you ever commented on that website link given above? :)
  9. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram

Vinay,I thought it was you car which had a broken t connection tube/coolant tube :confused ,excuse if am wrong ::O