1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally I got in Hand!

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by rakesh8051, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Hi All,

I love to buy Watches, When ever I want to give some gift in my family, Every body sure about new Wrist Watch.

Recently i bought 2 watches for me. :p

The coolest Stuhrling Original (Swiss Made Watch) & Casio EDIFICE (Speed & Intelligence).

I am attaching the photos for your reviews.

EDIFICE EQWM1100DC-1A2.jpg

edifice - speed and intelligence.jpg

stuhrling orignal.jpg
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Those are wonderful set of time keepers u have there sir. Even though my knowledge about watches is only as good as linea's sales figures :p, sure as hell they look good

Harmony & chaos
  3. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    drool maal man .. they are really awesome ...
    but one question, you gone have them in hand always or on wrist :p ??
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Cool. The Stuhrling is really elegant. Post up others from your collection too.

I don't even wear a watch but my brother is quite a fan of watches. He's set his sights on the Tissot T-Touch as his next one.
  5. Thanks Tarun,

Till now watches in my hand only, not on wrist; :p planning to wear on coming festival.

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

Thanks Gurjinder,

I am big fan of Casio, few Titan / Timex, but not have Tissot, TAG, Citizen "the expensive one"

Hope in future I may buy. :)
  6. niranjan_81

niranjan_81

Pune
    Oh..Good collection.
    I have not purchased even a single watch till date. :) All the watches that I have are gifted to me. By my parents,my dadi,in laws,Wifey. :).
  7. The edfice was nice. The other one is too classy for me.
    You could have got the red bull special edition edfice as well na.
    Instead of the regular one, considering it is only 2k more than this

Peace.....
  8. Cool, so you have already bought edfice red bull (Speed & Intelligence). I missed it yaar, at least you should inform me earlier.

Many Congratulation for red bull !
  9. anoop

anoop Superiore

The Edifice looks nice, and happy to see another guy who likes watches.

My regular wears include a Swatch Irony, A digital + analogue combo Timex from Bret Lee series, another timex metal bracelet model, a swisstar and a Titan Fastrack (one of the first models in fastrack). Other than this, I have couple more - an edifice, couple of other casios, a swisstar, D4(a lesser known brand, but looks elegant) and the masterpiece - a Rolex (which I wear very rarely). I think I have covered my collection, but need to rack my brain to see if I have left any watches.
  10. [/COLOR]
    Great Collection, Rolex Man !
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2011