1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally I am puntoed today !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by yen_susheel, Jul 27, 2014.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    There is are tracks and video games for Need for Speed. ;) Much safer.
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    Sure will do that. Today is a bad day while I was coming to office I had to brake suddenly and a Honda Activa scooter had hit my bumper back due to which a scratch formed. Is there any way so that only the scratch can be touched up with paint without having to repaint the whole bumper.
  3. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  4. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    Can anyone suggest where can we get 2000 grade sanding paper in Bangalore as I want to give a try in removing scratches. I have enquired in lot of Hardware shops but no luck.
  5. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    Any of our Forum members ever removed the stock music system of Punto and added Aux cable? If so please share me the procedure to remove the music system and add Aux cable so that I can connect my Ipod and music players.
  6. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Connecting the ipod to the USB itself will play music from ipod in the stock music system. You need not have a separate AUX port
  7. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    But Active and Dynamic version of Puntos does not have USB port for stock Music system,
  8. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @yen_sushee, but then active and dynamic do not come with stock music system.
  9. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    Krish, Punto EVO doesn't comes with stock music system but Punto Dynamic and Active used to come with stock music system (CD player)
  10. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi All,

Recently I covered Bangalore Chennai and Bangalore Hyderabad trip in my Punto and the trips were very pleasurable. I enjoyed each and every moment of these trips. Punto is really a Highway car. My car completed 7000 kms on the ODO and I am happy with the performance but noticed that braking force has reduced, can this be due to brake pads or any adjustment can be made to restore the braking force, please help.
    prabhjot and renlouis like this.